Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Will anyone use sodium nitrite from "Edited" or did you have any friends who used this brand? The packaging of the bag does not seem to be damaged, it does not look like water got in there - the bag is very strong, I did not open it, but my nitrite looks like a heavy piece of stone. It's very hard. I'll probably have to use a hammer to break it up. Is this even normal? I'm so nervous - I've already set a date and don't have time to look for another supplier. Since I will be taking nitrite along with a large dose of propranolol, if it fails I could have serious problems due to heart damage and because I spent all my money.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 65988

Did you order 25kg of Sn?

• Wow
Reactions: Orbitc and DT2007
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You should not post sources directly here! Pls remove the photos.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and DT2007
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
It's almost impossible to say sth about what's inside but just bc it's hard doesn't mean it's not SN. According to what is printed on the bag it is SN 98.5% which is high enough quality. Can you do the aquarium test?

I'd say official chem suppliers sell the products labled correct, 25kg is usually only ordered by businesses and it'd be strange if they sold wrong chemicals to businesses, just a logic thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Orbitc and Deleted member 65988
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Woo... can't wait for this source to get taken down too. Wonderful. :I

It's a legit source because the company is reputable. If it doesn't work it's because you waited too long to use it.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

25kg is usually only ordered by businesses and it'd be stranged if they sold wrong chemicals to businesses, just a logic thought.
True, it would not be good for business reputation.
Woo... can't wait for this source to get taken down too. Wonderful. :I

It's a legit source because the company is reputable. If it doesn't work it's because you waited too long to use it.
You know the company?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Orbitc and DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Will anyone use sodium nitrite from "Edited" or did you have any friends who used this brand? The packaging of the bag does not seem to be damaged, it does not look like water got in there - the bag is very strong, I did not open it, but my nitrite looks like a heavy piece of stone. It's very hard. I'll probably have to use a hammer to break it up. Is this even normal? I'm so nervous - I've already set a date and don't have time to look for another supplier. Since I will be taking nitrite along with a large dose of propranolol, if it fails I could have serious problems due to heart damage and because I spent all my money.
If it's hard it got moist.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Did you order 25kg of Sn?
Yes, the minimum weight that I could buy was 25 kg - nitrite is sold packaged in such bags and not sold by weight, apparently because it can become damp in the warehouse. It's strange that my photos were deleted - why can't such photos be published? I'm not offering it for sale)) I would have to fuss a lot and go to the post office - it's too little money and takes too much time)) I tried to publish a video of me hitting the bag with my hand, but I couldn't. My nitrite is rock hard. These are not lumps - this is a solid piece, I don't know, maybe it's packed using a vacuum? Maybe some of you know someone who has successfully used this brand?
It's almost impossible to say sth about what's inside but just bc it's hard doesn't mean it's not SN. According to what is printed on the bag it is SN 98.5% which is high enough quality. Can you do the aquarium test?

I'd say official chem suppliers sell the products labled correct, 25kg is usually only ordered by businesses and it'd be strange if they sold wrong chemicals to businesses, just a logic thought.
I plan to do a test before use (in about a month) to minimize reaction with air, I haven't opened the bag yet - the nitrite is sealed very tightly in this thick plastic bag. That's why I ask - has anyone encountered something similar? I read that nitrite is a crystalline salt that can clump, but to me it looks like a piece of granite in vacuum polyethylene and weighs a lot.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
It's strange that my photos were deleted - why can't such photos be published?
Pro-Lifers are watching and trying to take sources down and that happened in so many countries where private people have no chance anymore to acquire SN. This may not happen in your country soon but that's why posting pics showing sources is not allowed here.

I understand your concerns about the product quality. Unfortunately I can't say much more about it as I already said in my previous post about the quality.

Edit: You can share in PMs when you are sure the other one isn't a pro-lifer.

Reactions: Mayonaise, Action, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Not personally, but it has its own Wikipedia page and was on Forbes. So I don't doubt its legitimacy.
Yes, this is a large factory that will not send one bag anywhere, I am not an advertising agent - it's strange that my photos were deleted. They sell the product only to businesses in bulk and this brand is easy to find on the Internet - they are the only one manufacturers of sodium nitrite in my country. Ugh why was the photo deleted?
Pro-Lifers are watching and trying to take sources down and that happened in so many countries where private people have no chance anymore to acquire SN. This may not happen in your country soon but that's why posting pics showing sources is not allowed here.

I understand your concerns about the product quality. Unfortunately I can't say much more about it as I already said in my previous post about the quality.

Edit: You can share in PMs when you are sure the other one isn't a pro-lifer.
I thought that my photos were deleted because it is forbidden to advertise a company)) I don't understand such people as pro-life - why stop some person from killing himself if this is his desire? People should respect others' free will.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
D

Deleted member 65988

If it's hard it got moist.
No, It did not, clamping is normal. There's nothing that I've read that suggests clumping is due to a result of moisture. It's possibly also due to not having an anti-caking agent. The fact that it's this hard as op described means that's possibly been sitting in factory for months on end.
It's strange that my photos were deleted - why can't such photos be published? I'm not offering it for sale)) I would have to fuss a lot and go to the post office - it's too little money and takes too much time)) I tried to publish a video of me hitting the bag with my hand, but I couldn't. My nitrite is rock hard. These are not lumps - this is a solid piece, I don't know, maybe it's packed using a vacuum? Maybe some of you know someone who has successfully used this brand?
Well, photos were taken out due to the fact it provided information that may be traceable which could lead to the source getting shut down.

Your nitrite as probably become rock because it's 25kg compacted into a bag which doesn't give much space to move around inside the bag unlike in a 500g bottle.

Reactions: Mayonaise, Praestat_Mori and Orbitc
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
No, It did not, clamping is normal. There's nothing that I've read that suggests clumping is due to a result of moisture. It's possibly also due to not having an anti-caking agent. The fact that it's this hard as op described means that's possibly been sitting in factory for months on end.

Well, photos were taken out due to the fact it provided information that may be traceable which could lead to the source getting shut down.

Your nitrite as probably become rock because it's 25kg compacted into a bag which doesn't give much space to move around inside the bag unlike in a 500g bottle.
Yes, thank you for reminding me - I read about the anti-caking agent, but I completely forgot about it because of my emotions. Oh, I hope that this indicates the high purity of my nitrite, because these anti-caking additives dilute the purity of SN. It does not at all look like moisture got inside - I checked the bag very carefully and there is not the slightest hole or crack anywhere - the bag is very strong. Moreover, if the nitrite was sealed wet, then the liquid in a vacuum bag would not be able to evaporate and it would still be a wet mass. I hope I'm worrying for nothing.

D

Deleted member 65988

Yes, thank you for reminding me - I read about the anti-caking agent, but I completely forgot about it because of my emotions. Oh, I hope that this indicates the high purity of my nitrite, because these anti-caking additives dilute the purity of SN. It does not at all look like moisture got inside - I checked the bag very carefully and there is not the slightest hole or crack anywhere - the bag is very strong. Moreover, if the nitrite was sealed wet, then the liquid in a vacuum bag would not be able to evaporate and it would still be a wet mass. I hope I'm worrying for nothing.
No you don't have anything to worry about, this is a reputable source plus why they would risk harming their own reputation by not giving at least some good deal of quality for what you paid for and yes, no active Anti-caking agent in the sn means that its high purity. I think because of the amount that it's such a compacted bag, leaving very little bit of SN to move around means that it's probably just turned rock solid as a result.

Also, Analytical grade tends to not have any anti-caking agents while food grade does

Reactions: Mayonaise, Praestat_Mori and Orbitc
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023

You're right if it's packed properly. đź‘Ť

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
No you don't have anything to worry about, this is a reputable source plus why they would risk harming their own reputation by not giving at least some good deal of quality for what you paid for and yes, no active Anti-caking agent in the sn means that its high purity. I think because of the amount that it's such a compacted bag, leaving very little bit of SN to move around means that it's probably just turned rock solid as a result.
Thank you for the discussion - I generally had a good day today and everything was working out, and then this thought ruined my mood so much - it was as if the world had collapsed - it was very difficult for me to get my SN... You can't even imagine how much you helped me now by reminding me about the anti-caking agent! Thank you. I very rarely enjoy anything, but now I feel joy, peace and satisfaction.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

You're right if it's packed properly. đź‘Ť
Yeah, it's always dependent on that, if it's packed with no regard for the product then yes it will be exposed to moisture and air. We've had members get packages taped around the bottle cap in black tape so yeah, very careless from some sources.
Thank you for the discussion - I generally had a good day today and everything was working out, and then this thought ruined my mood so much - it was as if the world had collapsed - it was very difficult for me to get my SN... You can't even imagine how much you helped me now by reminding me about the anti-caking agent! Thank you. I very rarely enjoy anything, but now I feel joy, peace and satisfaction.
No problem and take it easy on yourself. It's been difficult for many of us to get sn seeing as how sources continually get shut down. I'm happy you feel that way, take care.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Orbitc and DT2007
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Please do not ask me to tell you my source in private messages - this will not help you - the company from which I bought SN sells only wholesale and only to companies - no one will be able to order one bag with delivery to another country. They simply will not pay attention to your request because they sell large volumes with large distributors. You will have to register a business in my country and buy in bulk. You will have to enter into a contract with them - they are the manufacturers.
One of my clients owns a company that distributes chemicals from this manufacturer They ordered a large batch and I asked for one bag, making up a story about how I needed nitrite as a fertilizer because my mother has a house and I like to grow flowers there. Sodium Nitrite is bought mainly by agricultural companies in large quantities to use it as fertilizer. That's how I got my big bag.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

They ordered a large batch and I asked for one bag, making up a story about how I needed nitrite as a fertilizer because my mother has a house and I like to grow flowers there.
Wait how much did you get?

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Wait how much did you get?
My client ordered several tons and I asked for one 25 kg bag and he gave it to me. I always find out who my clients work and make notes in case I need connections, for example in the tax committee or somewhere else.

D

Deleted member 65988

My client ordered several tons and I asked for one 25 kg bag and he gave it to me. I always find out who my clients work and make notes in case I need connections, for example in the tax committee or somewhere else.
Woah, you have a lot now.

Reactions: Orbitc
S

serenec

Nov 29, 2023
Yeah, it's always dependent on that, if it's packed with no regard for the product then yes it will be exposed to moisture and air. We've had members get packages taped around the bottle cap in black tape so yeah, very careless from some sources.

No problem and take it easy on yourself. It's been difficult for many of us to get sn seeing as how sources continually get shut down. I'm happy you feel that way, take care.
I was able to get some, but it was difficult. I am not even sure I will be using it.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Orbitc