Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Do you think someone being anemic would make sodium nitrite kick in faster or make someone lose Consciousness faster?

• Hugs
Reactions: Cursed4ever, Weary Soul and Ghost2211
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
It would certainly make the process faster to some extent.

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yes, I think it would likely make the body fail a bit faster, but likely not significantly so.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I have been asking myself this as well. I have pernicious anemia and was concerned that it may impact the process in a negative way and yet hopeful that maybe it would make it easier.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
This is exactly the kind of post that makes me want to leave and does my head in. What the heck is going on?

In essence what you're asking is this: I'm going to take a poison that effects everyone slightly differently depending on how much they take, what the purity is, and their own physiology.

So using some kind of magic crystal ball tell me, if I'm anaemic (and I can't put a number on that and tell you how more or less anaemic I am than someone else who took it), will I become unconscious slower or faster than they did?

What the flippety flop do you expect the answer to be?

Seriously, what do you want anyone to say?

You're taking a poison, if you do it as explained it will kill you. Maybe you'll be unconscious in 4 minutes, maybe in 6 minutes, maybe in 8 minutes - who the Hell can tell you that?

But if you take it - you'll be dead.

I'm going to take arsenic, but I have hemroids - will I become unconscious faster than Joe who had varicose veins?

Who knows? But you'll be dead - if that's what you want.

And if you have to ask these questions you don't want to be dead, so don't ask them.

And before anyone says it I don't want to use SN, I think CO ro Nitrogen is a far superior method.

I'm just getting fed up of reading stupid stuff from people asking either irrelevent questions, or, like the other thread - "I've read all there is about Sn but..." Someone says "Read Stan's guide" - "Oh I'll do that, I haven't read that at all".

What?!

Seriously?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Surgeon
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
This is exactly the kind of post that makes me want to leave and does my head in. What the heck is going on?

In essence what you're asking is this: I'm going to take a poison that effects everyone slightly differently depending on how much they take, what the purity is, and their own physiology.

So using some kind of magic crystal ball tell me, if I'm anaemic (and I can't put a number on that and tell you how more or less anaemic I am than someone else who took it), will I become unconscious slower or faster than they did?

You're taking a poison, if you do it as explained it will kill you. Maybe you'll be unconscious in 4 minutes, maybe in 6 minutes, maybe in 8 minutes - who the Hell can tell you that?

I'm going to take arsenic, but I have hemroids - will I become unconscious faster than Joe who had varicose veins?

And if you have to ask these questions you don't want to be dead, so don't ask them.

And before anyone says it I don't want to use SN, I think CO ro Nitrogen is a far superior method.

I'm just getting fed up of reading stupid stuff from people asking either irrelevent questions, or, like the other thread - "I've read all there is about Sn but..." Someone says "Read Stan's guide" - "Oh I'll do that, I haven't read that at all".

What?!

Seriously?

I thought you'd already left, last night?

Reactions: flower and Deleted member 19654
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019

What?!

Seriously?

Heya StuFin,

I respect your stance and you make some very good points.

For me, scientific extrapolation from multiple knowns to an irreversible unknown helps me.

It may not help anyone else, and that is perfectly fine.

If I was completely ready, I would already be gone.

But I am here, so, my OCD mind goes round and round and round trying to find some small comfort in what I plan. Twenty minutes of excruciating pain can seem like a lifetime in my experience. So I do wonder and try to find/think of ways to (hopefully) minimize that possibility. Not that one can easily induce anemia, but since I already have it, I too questioned the possibility.

I would kindly ask that if things that I post here are unpalatable to you, please ignore me.

Peace to you.

Reactions: Cursed4ever, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
I think it's a valid question since sn affects oxygen in the blood and anaemia affects oxygen in the blood. bit different from the haemorrhoids analogy!

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Lost in a Dream and x~Sophia~x
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
But who can answer it but a physician with all of the medical records of the OP and the relevant information regarding SN absorbtion?

No one - so what's the FUCKING point of asking?

That's a bit rude.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, sadworld, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
He couldn't resist coming back to stir more shit!

Reactions: Cursed4ever
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020

People ask about these things because they want to minimize pain and discomfort as much as possible while they are dying. Just because you don't understand that doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, x~Sophia~x, Cursed4ever and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
If you're anemic, your blood already has an issue taking oxygen into blood cells which makes your heart work harder. You add SN into the mix and now your heart has to work much harder. It may speed up your death or it may prolong it. Not sure, no one knows.

Reactions: Cursed4ever and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Cursed4ever

Cursed4ever

I Want Everything to Stop
Oct 9, 2020
People ask about these things because they want to minimize pain and discomfort as much as possible while they are dying. Just because you don't understand that doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it.
Slipper Shot Mate :hug:

Get the Fuck Out of Here You Old Fuck

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Uh, the answer is it will not prolong death and may hasten it in the case of severe anemia. It is pretty cut and dry.