M

Maybe_I_Might

Mar 24, 2023
I know the method is sodium nitrite, but can sodium nitrAte work? I've seen it work in Matthew Mindler. If it can work, how much would need to be taken, and how peaceful would it be?

uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
i don't know the details but you'd need a much much larger dose if you're going to commit to nitrate instead, which means higher possibility of vomiting, which increases the possibility of failure.

why would you consider nitrate over nitrite anyway?

M

Maybe_I_Might

Mar 24, 2023
i don't know the details but you'd need a much much larger dose if you're going to commit to nitrate instead, which means higher possibility of vomiting, which increases the possibility of failure.

why would you consider nitrate over nitrite anyway?
Cause I can't see how I could get nitrite without my family seeing, but I can get nitrate without them seeing. Also thank you for the answer!

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
sodium nirate is pretty much nitrite but weaker. you will probably end up waking up and vomiting for 48hrs straight, among other symptoms. i would not reccomend it, we don't know the lethal dose and said lethal dose will probably be 20 to 100 times the lethal dose of nitrite. i would also not reccomend consuming 600-2500g of nitrate.

what's the reason your family will suspect nitrite but not nitrate? you might be able to use a P.O box, or send it to a friend's house if possible.

M

Maybe_I_Might

Mar 24, 2023
sodium nirate is pretty much nitrite but weaker. you will probably end up waking up and vomiting for 48hrs straight, among other symptoms. i would not reccomend it, we don't know the lethal dose and said lethal dose will probably be 20 to 100 times the lethal dose of nitrite. i would also not reccomend consuming 600-2500g of nitrate.

what's the reason your family will suspect nitrite but not nitrate? you might be able to use a P.O box, or send it to a friend's house if possible.
Thanks for the reply! And I can order nitrate off amazon and pick it up at an amazon hub, P.O boxes and a friends house are out the question for me also.

F

FindPeaceSoon

Apr 15, 2023
Nitrate and nitrite are different. Like the other guy says, don't bother using nitrate.

Reactions: EmmaD
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
So, I've been thinking.

What if, if the police come, we tell them we accidentally Got the wrong chemical because we didn't read it properly and I'm sure there are a lot more reasons we'd need SoNa as supposed to SoNi. If it was just a slip up in reading, you can then just say you threw it away because it wasn't what you needed, then if you want, you could order SoNa to have in hand to show, like "I meant to order this, see? I accidentally got the SoNi and tossed it."

looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

Student
Dec 4, 2022
So, I've been thinking.

What if, if the police come, we tell them we accidentally Got the wrong chemical because we didn't read it properly and I'm sure there are a lot more reasons we'd need SoNa as supposed to SoNi. If it was just a slip up in reading, you can then just say you threw it away because it wasn't what you needed, then if you want, you could order SoNa to have in hand to show, like "I meant to order this, see? I accidentally got the SoNi and tossed it."
if the police show up without a warrant, you don't need to tell them anything. you can lie and say you've never heard of SN- they will be unable to prove this wrong and will not have the authority to search without your consent. imo, you should say "someone else must have ordered that to my house, because I've never heard of it."

D

Deleted member 31858

Matthew Mindler used sodium nitrite not nitrate, all over the news it said nitrate, I don't know if it was a mistake, lack of research or to prevent people from using that method.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
So, I've been thinking.

I. Any find Sodium nitrite anywhere. How are people finding it.'please please I need help.