• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

123hopeitspainfree

Aug 23, 2020
What is the end result of cyanide poisoning? Is it similar to sn, is it a easier way to go out? Is SD painful? I wanted to do the bag and Helium method but found Helium is mixed with some oxygen nowadays

gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
My guy DO NOT drink the koolaid! No it is not peaceful at all

Reactions: makethepainstop
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Quicker. Way more painful.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I defy you to obtain cyanide in the USA! Secondly cyanide is very painful.

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Cyanide is about 5 minutes before cardiac arrest but you will feel agony that entire time. It inhibits your cell's ability to create ATP which is basically energy for your cells. Which cells use the most energy? Muscles. You'll feel pain all over your body as your muscles all start being unable to contract or retract at different rates. Your heart is all muscle and will slowly start beating erratically as parts of it shut down. You won't be able to move or even look around properly. You'll have trouble expanding your diaphragm to breathe. Not a fun time.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: donttellme2live, 710, 123hopeitspainfree and 2 others
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him ยท tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
Where the hell would you get cyanide, anyway? AFAIK, you'd have to be a jeweller to get it.

123hopeitspainfree

Aug 23, 2020
I have clue i just Googled it was legal in the us but I can't find sn it's all mixed with salt do u have any idea where the hell to get it???? I'm stuck between sn or helium but I found alot of helium is being mixed with oxygen due to a shortage
I meant to say I have no idea I just googled it for some reason when I type on this site it acts all weird do u know any other site like this one? Google has became a censored ass website so if u look for any forums u get suicide prevention sites it's bullshit certain people should be able to get this information without it it's just going to make a bunch of unsuccessful attempts leaving the person with irreparable damage

Last edited:
Reactions: ruffkid

123hopeitspainfree

Aug 23, 2020
Cyanide is about 5 minutes before cardiac arrest but you will feel agony that entire time. It inhibits your cell's ability to create ATP which is basically energy for your cells. Which cells use the most energy? Muscles. You'll feel pain all over your body as your muscles all start being unable to contract or retract at different rates. Your heart is all muscle and will slowly start beating erratically as parts of it shut down. You won't be able to move or even look around properly. You'll have trouble expanding your diaphragm to breathe. Not a fun time.

Damn that sucks lol I heard sn is horrible also puking headache and some more shit I want it to be as painless and comfortable as possible helium might be the next thing I look into more I can't even find sn anyways i also was thinking about getting fentanyl off the d.web heroin wouldn't work with the amount I would need
Also still actively trying to find sn to carry on me just in case I get in a jam and have no other choice

123hopeitspainfree

Aug 23, 2020
Sn is becoming hard to find in the us I can't find it anywhere I can find nitrate but not nitrite

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I think that cyanide can cause rapid unconsciousness. High purity, 15-20 grams of potassium cyanide can work fast on an empty stomach. The video link above may be an example of this. Cyanide has not been discussed much on this forum, as access is difficult. Symptoms of accidental exposure may be slower and more painful than acute poisoning.

123hopeitspainfree

Aug 23, 2020
That seems like hell tho lol if quick and pain free is the goal inert gases or a shot the the Brain stem
Okay I still haven't found the best option I wish there was a button to push that could just power us down lol it would be so much easier

StrangeAndDeath

StrangeAndDeath

Exhausted Human
Oct 12, 2022
I think I prefer cyanide. Although I am in Nigeria and I don't know how accessible it is here. But if you react it the cyanide salt with an acid, you can generate hydrogen cyanide which upon inhalation takes (reportedly )a couple of seconds to knock you out. Prolonged exposure will kill you.

There is the risk of collateral damage because who ever finds your body is at a risk of inhaling the remaining HCN molecules