Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
So I am kinda new here but I really haven't seen much in SA. Am I the only one out of 2k+ people on here using that method?

Reactions: anna
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I think people choose SN because its not as volatile as SA. Even though SA is more reliable to get the job done. Are you getting it or have you already got it?

Reactions: anna
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
I think people choose SN because its not as volatile as SA. Even though SA is more reliable to get the job done. Are you getting it or have you already got it?
That is true. SA takes a lot more care. I have it and I have the solution already prepped and ready to go at any time.

Reactions: lv-gras and Ashpac
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
That is true. SA takes a lot more care. I have it and I have the solution already prepped and ready to go at any time.
I wanted to buy it but was scared of it as it is a potential explosive.
How did you prep the solution?
Just put some into water?

Reactions: Deadinside24 and Ashpac
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
I wanted to buy it but was scared of it as it is a potential explosive.
How did you prep the solution?
Just put some into water?
Yeah you do need to be cautious. I just bought a small jewelry scale, put a plastic measuring cup on top, measured out 7g and then poured 50ml of distilled water into another measuring cup. Took it out side and mixed it and then poured it into a water bottle. It's in the fridge now. Avoid metal at all costs! And definitely don't pour down the sink or flush down the toilet.

Reactions: betteroffdead, anna and Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Are you taking it today or this week? sounds like youre all prepared.

Reactions: Deadinside24
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
I don't really have a date yet. There's some chance that maybe I can fix my life (rolls eyes). But I keep it with me in case circumstances arise that are out of my control and I could end up losing everything.

Reactions: Ashpac and lv-gras
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
There is just so little info on it, besides no antidote and being quick, being similar to cyanide.

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
There's a lot of case studies on the 8ch thread and online. It still is in its infancy but it will definitely work. When I go I'll be a case study for you guys.

Reactions: Ashpac and lv-gras
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I don't really have a date yet. There's some chance that maybe I can fix my life (rolls eyes). But I keep it with me in case circumstances arise that are out of my control and I could end up losing everything.

Yeah I said the same about my life, that it could get better. Been waiting since i was 16 for it to get better, im 31 now and every year it got worse. Thank fuck im good at analysing + statistics because I know mine wont ever get better, just worse.

If yours gets better thats great for you. Least you have it sorted and prepared incase your life doesnt get better.

Reactions: Deadinside24
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
The symptoms seem severe. How long till death ?
Is there more information about this method ?

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Yes, I'm not quite ready yet .... research stage.

Comparing sodium azide to nitrate. i can't find much relevant information. The latter appears to be death by nitrite poisoning.

A source 'Survivors of serious sodium azide poisoning may have heart and brain damage.' Not what I'm looking for.
I'm not sure what's going to kill you. Respiratory failure ? (choking, conscious or not) How long till you die ? Any numbers ?