• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nightglimmer

Nightglimmer

May 18, 2019
I can't seem to get access to any antiemetics so I'm thinking about just taking my sodium azide without them. Will it still be effective? Is it going to change anything about the process or will it not work properly if I do end up throwing up? I want to make sure that I can still ctb properly and not end up a vegetable.

Last edited:
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
A member named Only Me Here bought an anti-emetic called Primperan from a website called Bonanza, which is commonly used with Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrite and Nembutal I think as well.

Reactions: Karangel25
D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
I believe you should use an antiemetic with Sodium Azide. It states this in the PPeH.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Bad idea to not use an anti-emetic. You risk vomiting it up and surviving. Try different websites. Try ebay UK. etc.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I can't seem to get access to any antiemetics so I'm thinking about just taking my sodium azide without them. Will it still be effective? Is it going to change anything about the process or will it not work properly if I do end up throwing up? I want to make sure that I can still ctb properly and not end up a vegetable.
I highly recommend checking the resource secttion on SS.