Reactions: TheYounger and fluxis
fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
don't flavor it with mio, you need to use only distilled water

fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
Azide can also not touch metal. No metal can touch Azide or it will explode or something, only use this water

Screenshot 20180820 170642
i would use sodium nitrite, azide can hurt you if you don't die because it's not reversible they say.

although i remember some person tried to do Azide and didn't die and was completely fine afterwards so, up too you

sodium nitrite has more information, resources and documentation than azide

i'm 22 and swallowing my nitrite in a week i think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180819-212936.png
    Screenshot_20180819-212936.png
    496.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and x-Ace-x
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@Iwilldoitsoon please educate yourself on SA.. doesn't sound like you know enough about it .. very dangerous

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, autumnal and x-Ace-x
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
The label says it's fatal so you should be fine. The pphe book has info about it I guess you read it already

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
What about normal tap water?

iu
Please read the PPH chapter covering Sodium Azide before you go any further. From this and other post(s), you come across as dangerously inexperienced with the method.

• Love
Reactions: Willy9, Mm80, peacefulhorizons and 4 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Please buy distilled water and a plastic spoon to avoid having to worry about side reactions if you decide to go through with anything.

mods deleted a previous post because they grossly misinterpreted the intent.

Reactions: Saed
I

Iwilldoitsoon

Jul 2, 2020
iu
Please read the PPH chapter covering Sodium Azide before you go any further. From this and other post(s), you come across as dangerously inexperienced with the method.
I read the chapter and I know it can't touch metal. I can buy distilled water but I also plan to rub it over my skin to ensure fatality. I was wondering if I could just put a little bit of mio to mitigate the bad taste.
Please buy distilled water and a plastic spoon to avoid having to worry about side reactions if you decide to go through with anything.

mods deleted a previous post because they grossly misinterpreted the intent.
Can I add just a bit of mio to the distilled water or will that make the chemical useless? I have Tylenol also for headaches.

Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
Don't rub it on your skin. You are potentially putting other peoples lives at risk by doing that.

Reactions: GrassFields, autumnal, Isadeth and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Don't rub it on your skin. You are potentially putting other peoples lives at risk by doing that.

iu

"It rubs the azide on its skin, or else it gets the hose again..." :))

P.S. But seriously, as mentioned do not rub it on your skin.

Reactions: Nohopeinhell and GrassFields
Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
iu

"It rubs the azide on its skin, or else it gets the hose again..." :))

P.S. But seriously, as mentioned do not rub it on your skin.

I have a dog exactly the same as this

Reactions: autumnal
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
I mixed my sodium azide with water I bought from Walmart. I don't think you need that special water to mix it with. When I mixed it no fumes were produced and nothing really went wrong. I did use latex gloves though and I keep the mixture in a plastic bottle that had orange juice in it. I also made sure NOT to use a metal spoon for anything in the process. Hope this helps some.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I mixed my sodium azide with water I bought from Walmart. I don't think you need that special water to mix it with. When I mixed it no fumes were produced and nothing really went wrong. I did use latex gloves though and I keep the mixture in a plastic bottle that had orange juice in it. I also made sure NOT to use a metal spoon for anything in the process. Hope this helps some.

iu
Just because there were no fumes or anything going visibly wrong does not mean that you should skip the requirement to use distilled water. Chemistry occurs at a microscopic as well as visible level, and you aren't always going to see problems with your own eyes. Distilled or demineralised water is required because it contains zero trace of any metals. The mixing of any trace of metal with SA can have explosive results.

iu
I would also suggest that using a bottle that has previously contained any other liquids than distilled water is also unwise. The PPH does mention that any acids meeting the SA mixture can result in an explosive gas, and orange juice is obviously acidic.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
*eeeeek* Please don't do that again

Reactions: autumnal and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020

See,I don't get why it's any more difficult to buy de-ionised water than wing it with some other bottled water.
Unless you mean that you bought Walmart's brand de-ionised water.
"Tesco" is just a brand in UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
See,I don't get why it's any more difficult to get de-ionised water than wing it with some other bottled water.
Unless you mean that you bought Walmart's brand de-ionised water.
"Tesco" is just a brand in UK.

I'll admit I'm terrible, but I did kind of imagine @TheYounger's words in a redneck drawl: 'I don't reckon y'all need that speshul hoity-toity water fer the mixin! There ain't no fumes anyhoo and nothin' really went wrong!' :))

Apologies to @TheYounger in advance, I'm not genuinely suggesting you are actually any kind of redneck. Just that your advice was poorly thought-out.

• Love