• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TooLateNow

Mar 11, 2023
Anyone know how to cbt with just a sock??

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and GasMonkey
C

captive

May 31, 2023
i think strangling with sock will be way better than suffocating with it. maybe you can tie it around your neck tight enough to block arteries but that's just a theory. get a good old rope instead

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and thecolourgold
bky

bky

Jun 3, 2023
i think strangling with sock will be way better than suffocating with it. maybe you can tie it around your neck tight enough to block arteries but that's just a theory. get a good old rope instead
strangling whould be difficult.... take biggest sock you have roll it up and put it down your throat so that it blocks your airway... you will cough like crazy, with a little luck your airway will be well covered and you won't cough up your sock. But it's still easier to take a steel wire and hang yourself ?

Reactions: TooLateNow and Praestat_Mori