• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
I'd really like to know because it seems like I'm a magnet for you people and I want to avoid you like the plague as partners.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I remember a quote by Ted Bundy but never managed to find it again. It was in his post-capture years when psychologists were poring over him.

I'll paraphrase badly. He said something along the lines that in his perception, shy, innocent, vulnerable, gentle types were asking for it.

Sadists are typically excited by dominating as brutally as possible. So it makes sense that sensitive people would be their favourite targets.

(It's great fun having them as parents, too. Especially when it sets a precedent that later extends into adult relationships.)

Reactions: Cinnamorolls, Forever Sleep and Serial Experi Pain
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
I remember a quote by Ted Bundy but never managed to find it again. It was in his post-capture years when psychologists were poring over him.

I'll paraphrase badly. He said something along the lines that in his perception, shy, innocent, vulnerable, gentle types were asking for it.

Sadists are typically excited by dominating as brutally as possible. So it makes sense that sensitive people would be their favourite targets.

(It's great fun having them as parents, too. Especially when it sets a precedent that later extends into adult relationships.)
just to jump on the ted bundy thing, i remember reading he would specifically ask women for help, and the ones who were willing to help him he would target.

i think the logic is that a skeptical woman would decline to help, direct them elsewhere, etc. but someone gullible enough to be a suitable target would help, or even if they are uncomfortable, give in anyways for the sake of being accommodating.

Reactions: Pluto and Serial Experi Pain
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Sociopaths are individual people and have different preferences just like non-sociopaths

Reactions: Lady Laudanum
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
Lol, don't think you'll find many here that fit the bill. Actual sociopaths generally have very low rates of suicidality.

Reactions: Lady Laudanum, etherealspring, Cinnamorolls and 1 other person
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
Lol, don't think you'll find many here that fit the bill. Actual sociopaths generally have very low rates of suicidality.
It's a just in case thing... Plus, I've gathered insight from others who seem to know a little more than I do on the subject which is good enough for me... I already suspected and even called myself out for it with the latest one that it's the fact that I've no issues with being honest and vulnerable with people... having a few people here explain that those traits in me are exactly what draw them in while I had already suspected that to be the truth only helped solidify and validate my feelings and suspicions that I'm just way too fucked up and should avoid trusting anyone, which is how I always felt, even though I've always wanted and sought out people I could trust in.