M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
For me, feelings are dominated by emptiness. Sometimes nervousness or a little joy. I have never been convinced by empty phrases about happiness or hard work, or I have stopped to get something out too quickly. I just gave up too quickly.

I heard from my immediate family that they practically never wanted to have children. They themselves began to take on imposed social roles for comfort and a bearable existence. When I mentioned suicide, I heard that I could always hang myself, and later that everything would be fine. When I talked about psychiatric treatment, I heard that I could drink a St. John's Wort.

I have a slight form of autism, so I see the world a little differently.

I never tried to kill myself before.
I always dreamt that I would die young in an accident or in my sleep because of a genetic defect or disease complications. Even sometimes I thought that suicide could take me to another, better world.

I'm currently in the process of finding the best suicide method for me. When I decide to do so, I will deactivate my account and go away satisfied. Do you have any motivation methods? I want to look for and try to make up my mind and I really just want the peace and blissful nothingness that will surround me.

What are your ways of motivating research and taking action ?

I hope my statement is clear and you understand how I feel.

12022564_926932804055187_8123286547967264139_o.jpg

PS.
Please don't tell me nonsense. This is the only additional rule to this discussion.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rest in peace, crybaby, lostangel and 1 other person
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
For me, feelings are dominated by emptiness. Sometimes nervousness or a little joy. I have never been convinced by empty phrases about happiness or hard work, or I have stopped to get something out too quickly. I just gave up too quickly.

I heard from my immediate family that they practically never wanted to have children. They themselves began to take on imposed social roles for comfort and a bearable existence. When I mentioned suicide, I heard that I could always hang myself, and later that everything would be fine. When I talked about psychiatric treatment, I heard that I could drink a St. John's Wort.

I have a slight form of autism, so I see the world a little differently.

I never tried to kill myself before.
I always dreamt that I would die young in an accident or in my sleep because of a genetic defect or disease complications. Even sometimes I thought that suicide could take me to another, better world.

I'm currently in the process of finding the best suicide method for me. When I decide to do so, I will deactivate my account and go away satisfied. Do you have any motivation methods? I want to look for and try to make up my mind and I really just want the peace and blissful nothingness that will surround me.

What are your ways of motivating research and taking action ?

I hope my statement is clear and you understand how I feel.

12022564_926932804055187_8123286547967264139_o.jpg

PS.
Please don't tell me nonsense. This is the only additional rule to this discussion.

If you wanna talk, just pm me

Ps: that character is cute:heart: