• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Are there any societies out there that tolerate people who are "mentally ill" instead of treating them like second class citizens? I don't want to live anymore in a society where people think you are freak for being "mentally ill." That's like some Nazi shit, right there.

Last edited:
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Loli, soda_pressed and 3 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I can't give you sources, but I remember reading about
-societies that don't consider hearing voices to be abnormal
-societies that consider the sort of behavior we call mental illness to be a symptom of something wrong in the community, not the individual

but they are indigenous societies, not modern ones.
sorry this is probably not helpful. If you search the site madinamerica.com you might find more on this.

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I can't give you sources, but I remember reading about
-societies that don't consider hearing voices to be abnormal
-societies that consider the sort of behavior we call mental illness to be a symptom of something wrong in the community, not the individual

but they are indigenous societies, not modern ones.
sorry this is probably not helpful. If you search the site madinamerica.com you might find more on this.
Thanks. I'll check out the website. I really do believe "mental illness" is just people's brains being damaged from living in a toxic society. Just like, soldiers getting PTSD from fighting in a war. The problem is not these soldiers. The problem is war. Because anyone who isn't a sociopath is going to be traumatized constantly by participating in a war. And all this knowledge makes it very difficult for me, to live in societies that are constantly blaming the victims. And even science backs me up. But yet so many people, just point their fingers at the "mentally ill" as if they are just freaks of nature... These people have as much knowledge about the human brain, as someone living in the dark ages...

Last edited:
Reactions: lululoo, OpheliasFlowers and NoOneKnows