Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I've always been that awkward dude and even at 26, I'm still maturing and definitely behind on lots of things in life due to gaming. It's a blessing and a curse.

Ever since I've been in an introvert, I've been socially inept in sorts of ways which is weird. With some sort of people that I like, I'll go on and on and show the extrovert side of me and then there will be times where I'll just be quiet as hell and just enjoy my own presence. I'm alone but not lonely.

It's just weird.

Reactions: kinzokukae and ocd is bad
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I'm kind of enept too, it's not from gaming though it's just the way I am. It's very hard sometimes.

Reactions: Joey
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
With some sort of people that I like, I'll go on and on and show the extrovert side of me and then there will be times where I'll just be quiet as hell and just enjoy my own presence. I'm alone but not lonely.

It's just weird.

i'm a lot like that too, i can be really loud and talkative in a small group of close friends but do like just sitting and observing (: maybe it is a gaming thing, i've been playing games since i could talk

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't think it's a gaming thing as much as it's just technology in general. Most younger people have problems with social interactions now due to tech reliance.

Reactions: Fragile, kinzokukae and Joey
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
I don't think it's a gaming thing as much as it's just technology in general. Most younger people have problems with social interactions now due to tech reliance.

heyyy, brick in the wall! always good to see you in my notifications

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
For me gaming hasn't made me socially inept - it's the other way around. I'm just mentally inept and it makes me suck at playing games.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Unlike what people think, its more about humans themselves (several factors like genetics or environment) and everything else is just a tool. Some people would use gaming and tech as a way of escapism or as an activity available to introverts. On the other hand, some young people have no problem with socializing despite the life changes and they are relatively more socializing. Its all about the tendencies of humans. If someone live in an older time while being an introvert, they would use whats available to them to minimize interactions (any activity like arts for example) and no matter how much they socialize, it would be less than extroverts.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Joey and Fragile