Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
So I'm guessing I'm in the final planning stages methods to be decided but I'm deleting all my social media apps I'm on instagram twitter and Facebook - just spent the morn deleting nearly 3000 people I was following on twitter deleted all my Facebook buds and now working through deleting all my insta shots just don't want a legacy to be left behind - anyone else ??

Reactions: Ashpac, Smilla, weedoge and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
So I'm guessing I'm in the final planning stages methods to be decided but I'm deleting all my social media apps I'm on instagram twitter and Facebook - just spent the morn deleting nearly 3000 people I was following on twitter deleted all my Facebook buds and now working through deleting all my insta shots just don't want a legacy to be left behind - anyone else ??
To be honest I'm already dead on most of my social medias, nobody tries to contact me since months ago, every interaction I ever had on them was meaningless. I'll leave my FB up so my family and that can have something to look back on. There aren't many photos of me and I won't be here so idgaf. They can memorialise it and pretend I'm important.

Reactions: Ashpac, FadedMemory, Smilla and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Never had Facebook or any other social media unless you count Reddit and here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScaredOfLife, Ashpac, throwaway123 and 3 others
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I deleted my fb last year. I only use snapchat and discord, if you consider discord a social media.

Reactions: Ashpac
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I got rid of my Facebook. Just go on reddit and discord these days.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Sorry what was that? Social shit media? I don't use these primitive tools of communication..

Reactions: Smilla and Ashpac
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I already deleted Facebook and I plan to go in 2019... I didn't used it for communication that much so no one noticed I'm gone...

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I have no choice but to use fb but seriously, social media is dog shit for me. I wish we could go back in time to about 2003 before that shit got invented and it should stay like that.

I dread to think what inventions come out in the future that stupid barbaric stinking scumbag humans invent.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, skitliv and throwaway123
P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I've deleted my social media. No need for it and I have no friends/connections anyway.

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
If I deleted it people would freak out.
So I keep it but have reduced how active I am.
I also have a lot of memories and photos on their so will leave them for others who may want them.

joydivision

joydivision

Aug 26, 2018
I deleted my facebook account recently also. I used to think it was such a great tool for activism. When the Zeitgeist Movement took off in 2008 I was so hopeful. Now, exact opposite. I still agree with the basic premise and reasoning: that people and our society are a social construct, one that has largely been molded after a system fueled by greed and unsustainable growth. However, as optimistic as I once was that change was possible ( Because people are not inherently good or bad), I know realize that the types of changes that need to happen are just too monumental to overcome before humanity drives itself into extinction.Instead what has transpired mostly is mental masturbation on social media rather than striving for true change and understanding

Reactions: Marystevenson1001