Oct 14, 2020
Does anyone deal with social anxiety or regular day to day anxiety and have tips to not feel as scared of people?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, _Minsk, death137 and 3 others
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
I do. I don't want to leave my apartment and deal with sheeple but I have to. I'd prefer to starve than go out.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Worthless_nobody, death137 and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'd say "imagine them naked and that's it" but of course it isn't that easy.
I'm really overweight and I almost have panic attacks whenever I feel someone is looking at and judging me.
However, sometimes I don't give a fuck about anything and my social anxiety goes away so that's my tip: "try not to give a fuck about ppl"
Not easy but effective.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, death137, 224 and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I experience constant mild anxiety whenever I go outside and extremely severe anxiety in specific scenarios namely (but not only) interviews. I have no advice unfortunately.

Reactions: 224, _Minsk and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Yes I do its the main reason why I want to end my life.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, 224, _Minsk and 1 other person
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Sometimes it gets better, sometimes worse, but it's constantly with me for 7 years. Earphones, looking on your phone and music helps though.

• Love
Reactions: 224, _Minsk and Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I have severe social anxiety (I'm told I have asperger's too). I never leave my house. I don't go shopping or restaurants or anything where there will be people. I feel like a burden everyone has to do things for me but my anxiety and agoraphobia ate really severe now.

• Love
Reactions: 224, _Minsk and DeathNoot
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Social anxiety sucks. The only thing that helps me is that we have to wear masks right now. I feel less anxious being able to hide my face.

Reactions: 224, _Minsk, sadworld and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I have general anxiety so yeah, I get anxious about literally anything and when I'm out of the house I'm nervous non stop. I had a panic attack at school recently too. The pandemic helped me with that a lot tho because I was able to stay at home since I'm still a student
I don't have any tips honestly, I take medication and it hasn't helped me. I get benzos for panic attacks and sometimes when I take more than usual they make me feel drowsy and kind of careless. For me there's no way of getting rid of my anxiety unless I'm high on something. It's just impossible unless you become an entirely different person and start faking ur personality or something

• Love
Reactions: 224, _Minsk, sadworld and 1 other person