T

TriedAndLost

Aug 30, 2022
Sorry, I know similar posts have been made, I'm just curious about the up to date information. How are you dealing with social anxiety? are there any medicine you have tried that helped (either natural or chemical)? Any exercises you do to practise this? Any limits you have you hold on to (like maximum amount of meet-ups per week, or reducing screen time)? How does social anxiety feel for you?

I heard vicodin can reduce anxiety, does it work? what about valerian?

Thank you!

Reactions: Jonbonesjones
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
My social anxiety has decreased only when in antidepressants. I dont recommend it though. Improving my self confidence has also impacted how much i ve changed regarding it

Reactions: TriedAndLost
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I had really bad social anxiety when I was a teen. It first decreased a little when I started using antidepressants. But what helped the most was putting myself out there and forcing myself to interact with people. I know, easier said than done. But in my case I was just out of high school and alone in a new town so I had no choice but to reach out. And little by little, it became easier every time until it decreased to a point of normalcy.
Until two years of quarantine set me back to square one.

Reactions: Jonbonesjones and TriedAndLost