SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Why the hell does being around others become such a strong want/need when it also causes panic attacks?! Why is this even a thing?!

Locked in my home with absolutely no human contact for the past 6-7 months and counting along with wanting to hide from people. It makes a difference that I had become unemployed and living off my savings right now. My memories warn me of all the pain and trauma I've had to endure for so many years because of this last job. It caused my doctor to not clear me to go back to work because of extreme social panic attacks due to other staff. Like I've just had absolutely enough of all the pain I've been put through.

I get this almost uncontrollable feeling sometimes where I need to have human contact. It kills me that the one thing that causes me panic attacks is also the thing I want so I don't have to feel so lonely. So alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, DepressedSloth, Lostandlooking and 2 others
DepressedSloth

DepressedSloth

Sep 13, 2021
It's like that old saying 'can't live with em, can't live without em'... Which sounds a lot less trivial and much more serious of an issue the longer things go on. This is one of those unavoidable human issues unfortunately.

Reactions: SolomonKado
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm so sorry for all the pain you're feeling. And your environment sounds challenging too. I understand social anxiety and loneliness. I don't know if I can help, but I'm here for you. đź’™

• Love
Reactions: SolomonKado