Literalgarbage

Literalgarbage

Sep 10, 2020
So i decided to wait till the whole world goes to even more shit, once that happens then ill use the bag. Now im not saying i failed the attempt, all im saying is i failled the attempt.

Im gonna keep putting the bag on my head for like once a week maybe, just so i can keep away my suicidal thoughts. Ill still be using the velcro strap but ill make sure i take it off before i get dizzy.

I wont go past that unless its time, theres been so much shit going on with my family that i hate, there fighting 24/7. And i get that parents fight all the time but they fight every day all day its annoying.

I also have my athsma which means i can't do anything but walk, and the cherry on top of that coronavirus Shit goes even worse im going.
So i decided to wait till the whole world goes to even more shit, once that happens then ill use the bag. Now im not saying i failed the attempt, all im saying is i failled the attempt.

Im gonna keep putting the bag on my head for like once a week maybe, just so i can keep away my suicidal thoughts. Ill still be using the velcro strap but ill make sure i take it off before i get dizzy.

I wont go past that unless its time, theres been so much shit going on with my family that i hate, there fighting 24/7. And i get that parents fight all the time but they fight every day all day its annoying.

I also have my athsma which means i can't do anything but walk, and the cherry on top of that coronavirus Shit goes even worse im going.

Those are the only thing im mentioning

Yes i still live with my parents dont judge

• Hugs
Reactions: OnlyTheWind, LetzteAusfahrt, Hopeindeath! and 1 other person
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
You don't have to worry, no one will judge you.

Many users here still live with their parents, that's nothing bad.

There are reasons to move out of your home and there are reasons to continue living with your parents.

Stay with us as long as you want, as long as it is bearable for you. You are part of this family that doesn't like to lose their children

Reactions: woxihuanni and Emily_Numb