• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Just so I know. Am I meant to be taking two everyday for a week beforehand or what? Thanks in advance

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadworld, Circles, voyager and 1 other person
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Think you should do one test beforehand from what I've heard. 1x10mgs just to see how your body reacts to it, since the side effects can vary and be quite serious afaik. Just so you know how you feel.

Reactions: sadworld, Ἡγησίας, Meditation guide and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Does primperan works as an AE?
I hope so since that's what I've got. That's what I was told. Just following instructions as I am now
You seem like a newbie, lol... For what I understand I would take 3x10mg per day (every 8 hours) during 2 or 3 days and a final dose of 30mg.
Never really looked into it because I never really wanted to do it and I don't now but it's going to happen sooner or later in all likelihood. Getting prepared

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and voyager
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I hope so since that's what I've got. That's what I was told. Just following instructions as I am now
Don't want to discourage you but they work in different ways. Primperan is more for stomach pain and anti acid. Meto keeps you from vomiting. I'm from a country that was able to get it without prescription.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Don't want to discourage you but they work in different ways. Primperan is more for stomach pain and anti acid. Meto keeps you from vomiting. I'm from a country that was able to get it without prescription.
Oh. I'm inclined to just think to hell with it then and down it all. If I survive fine it's just a shame I didn't get two. Or meto

Reactions: RC90
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I think Primperan is just brand name meto.

Reactions: Mr2005, not4us and voyager
S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
Hey Mr2005 nice to see you are still around

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I've ordered Primperan. It's a brand name of metoclopramide.

8BD3D754 49DF 4599 BA0E C0C8B410BF3E

Reactions: voidman, Mr2005 and voyager
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Stupid question but what's the worst that can happen if I start taking them now and I still haven't taken SN in a week? Just a very strong stomach? I'm also not supposed to eat much right? Perfect as I'm running out of food anyway

• Aww..
Reactions: voyager and Brink
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Stupid question but what's the worst that can happen if I start taking them now and I still haven't taken SN in a week? Just a very strong stomach? I'm also not supposed to eat much right? Perfect as I'm running out of food anyway
To be honest I'd avoid taking meto until you have to. It can cause tardive dyskinesia (involuntary movements).

From drugs.com website:

Stop taking metoclopramide and call your doctor at once if you have any of these SIGNS OF A SERIOUS MOVEMENT DISORDER, which may occur within the first 2 days of treatment:

• tremors or shaking in your arms or legs;
  • uncontrolled muscle movements in your face (chewing, lip smacking, frowning, tongue movement, blinking or eye movement); or
  • any new or unusual muscle movements you cannot control.

I can post you some food if you need it.

• Love
Reactions: voyager and Mr2005