• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Please help me gather information about what interferes with N. From what I´ve read here and there it´s:

- antidepressants (?)
- antipsychotics
- abuse of alcohol and benzos (?)
- other sleeping pills (?)

But I don´t have any links . Can someone give any confirmation of that? As a result I quit ADs even though I need them a lot and antipsychotics (didn´t use them a lot though, just a month). I am on benzos now which I´m not sure if it´s abuse but I have to take them regularly. I almost don´t take alcohol for the last 5 years, just from time to time.

Reactions: StevieNixs
A

Ayxdaxx.

Aug 2, 2021
As far as I know, antidepressants are bothersome. Experience has shown that the combination of benzo, alcohol and babiturate is good. I am not sure. I intend to mix N with a little alcohol and benzo

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
downers of any kind are gonna have at least a little bit of cross tolerance. but i think at the recommended N doses that pretty much becomes irrelevant.

Last edited:
W

WillSterben

Give me liberty or Give Me Death
Jul 6, 2021
Benzos and Alcohol, when taken together with N, will make it work far stronger and faster. Works with Phenobarbital, too, making it as fast and effective a death as N! (See also attachment, which is a snippet from PPeH!)

If you are, however, a regular user of Benzos and/or Alcohol, your dose of N will need to be higher, due to GABAergic cross tolerance(downregulated GABA-A receptors).

Stay away from antipsychotics, antidepressants, or any other pills, except benzos and antiemetic, when taking N. Interactions can be unpredictable, and prevent N from working properly, reducing peacefulness of your CTB and even preventing it from working at all.

Attachments

• Pheno.PNG
    Pheno.PNG
    88.1 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: The Lonely and OnlyTheWind
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
@WillSterben what a coincidence: the private seller you are advertising is selling phenobarbital and sent me the exact same screenshot you just posted.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind and donewrong
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
@WillSterben what a coincidence: the private seller you are advertising is selling phenobarbital and sent me the exact same screenshot you just posted.

Tread carefully, please :)

Reactions: The Lonely