wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
someone I'd never spoken to before just messaged me on here less than an hour ago saying they're ctb tonight and I think I might've been the last person they messaged I didn't try to talk them out of it but I was just trying to find out more about their situation and just trying to show them some love but then they stopped replying and all I can think about is that they're probably out there right now in the process of doing it and I just I don't know I am not against ctb I want to do it myself but I just wish SO much they could live and be happy (like I wish for all of you here); I hope their suffering ends but I just wish things could've been different for them 😢 it's so heartbreaking

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Some place nice, lostboi37, bridgegirl and 5 others
MourningDove

MourningDove

Oct 19, 2023
if that happened to me, I would be just as upset too. It's okay to feel upset after that happening. We all hope for the lives of others to be improved. Always here to reach out too.

• Hugs
Reactions: bridgegirl, not-2-b-the-answer and wildflowers1996
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
if that happened to me, I would be just as upset too. It's okay to feel upset after that happening. We all hope for the lives of others to be improved. Always here to reach out too.
thank you
I just hope that they're not in pain or scared or anything atm it's horrible to think about I just want everyone here to be okay

Reactions: MourningDove
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
someone I'd never spoken to before just messaged me on here less than an hour ago saying they're ctb tonight and I think I might've been the last person they messaged I didn't try to talk them out of it but I was just trying to find out more about their situation and just trying to show them some love but then they stopped replying and all I can think about is that they're probably out there right now in the process of doing it and I just I don't know I am not against ctb I want to do it myself but I just wish SO much they could live and be happy (like I wish for all of you here); I hope their suffering ends but I just wish things could've been different for them 😢 it's so heartbreaking
I'd feel upset as well

Regardless how supportive of CTB rights you are these are real people. It's perfectly normal to feel something

L

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least all those gone are at peace now, I'd always prefer the sound of the peace of non-existence then having the ability to exist in this dreadful and hellish world. I don't want any kind of life, the thought of ceasing to exist comforts me.

K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
I would be devastated if someone I was close with ctb. It's natural since any death would be devastating.

Maybe it's because I'm a terrible person but I'm not phased by a stranger ctb even if I was talking to them recently. If I do not have a close bond with them I do not have any selfish attachments to them.
Not to say I don't care about strangers, but rather I do not grieve for strangers.
I just think "oh I guess they are at peace now and don't have to deal with this shitty world."