• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bloop714

bloop714

Mar 26, 2023
It is 5.00 am right now and tomorrow at that time I won't be here, if my plan succeeds hopefully. I was a guest member of this forum for about a year since last year, when I decided that I'll ctb. I became a member here a few days ago, when I finally saw how nice and supportive people are here. At 1.40 AM, I will be going with sn, in case it don't works I'll have a backup glass too, if I still don't succeed my backup method is partial hanging. I decorated my room with some polaroids which was a long lasting wish of mine lol. Bought a nice dress. I am a theist so will be going out for praying that I succeed in my plan. I already left my most of stuff at home, last Sunday saying that I'll take it next week. And I have already packed a little stuff which I had. Already wrote two notes; one for parents other for authorities. Hope they'll understand. And please don't say anything like you need to rethink. I already took this decision a year ago. I've been mentally preparing myself since then. And I think today is the day.

Attachments

• 20230411_050955.jpg
    20230411_050955.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sincerelysad, ChildrensITV, Memento and 20 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
See you on the Other Side.

• Love
Reactions: bloop714
NGenIronFist

NGenIronFist

Apr 9, 2023
I hope you are in a better place now.

• Love
Hugh Class

Hugh Class

Apr 9, 2023
You are going to a better world.... i will see you there....soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: bloop714, MrShino and Lxions
huftydumdum

huftydumdum

★ starrfish
Apr 10, 2023
may your trip be a pleasant one, nothing but best regards on my end

• Love
M

MrbearX

Mar 19, 2023
Hope everything goes the way you want and ill be going soon myself with same method

• Love
man_in_red:)

man_in_red:)

Wandering with no destination
Mar 27, 2023
Good luck

• Love
J

Jaxveil

The flesh is just a vehicle for the soul
Mar 27, 2023
I truly hope the peace and rest that you search for is waiting for you, i believe it will be.

• Love
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
rest peacefully, beautiful. ♥️

• Love
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I am sad to see you go. I am so sorry this world had not more to offer for you. Safe travels. I hope everything goes well for you <3

• Love
annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
Good luck, hope you find peace :heart: you are very brave, thank you for sharing

• Love
bloop714

bloop714

Mar 26, 2023
Just right now, our hostel warden came to my room...she didn't even knock bro, and went straight in, like WTF. I was so scared that she might check my room and find the sn, but thankfully, I had hidden it overnight in Almirah. She just talked with me, saying that our counselor told her to go to my room and ask if I was doing well as I didn't go to her for a few weeks. I was so so panicked lol, I didn't even know what to do if she had searched my room. She just asked me if I was okay and went back.
I thought maybe someone who knows me was at sasu and told the warden that I was going to ctb😭💀

Last edited:
Reactions: swaraj, Valky and outrider567
J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
It is 5.00 am right now and tomorrow at that time I won't be here, if my plan succeeds hopefully. I was a guest member of this forum for about a year since last year, when I decided that I'll ctb. I became a member here a few days ago, when I finally saw how nice and supportive people are here. At 1.40 AM, I will be going with sn, in case it don't works I'll have a backup glass too, if I still don't succeed my backup method is partial hanging. I decorated my room with some polaroids which was a long lasting wish of mine lol. Bought a nice dress. I am a theist so will be going out for praying that I succeed in my plan. I already left my most of stuff at home, last Sunday saying that I'll take it next week. And I have already packed a little stuff which I had. Already wrote two notes; one for parents other for authorities. Hope they'll understand. And please don't say anything like you need to rethink. I already took this decision a year ago. I've been mentally preparing myself since then. And I think today is the day.
Hope all goes well 🙏

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for, best wishes.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I hope your journey is sweet and peaceful. Go softly.

Storyteller

Storyteller

A story that has been left untold
Mar 22, 2023
Just right now, our hostel warden came to my room...she didn't even knock bro, and went straight in, like WTF. I was so scared that she might check my room and find the sn, but thankfully, I had hidden it overnight in Almirah. She just talked with me, saying that our counselor told her to go to my room and ask if I was doing well as I didn't go to her for a few weeks. I was so so panicked lol, I didn't even know what to do if she had searched my room. She just asked me if I was okay and went back.
I thought maybe someone who knows me was at sasu and told the warden that I was going to ctb😭💀
I hope nothing interacts you peace, safe travels ♥️

meowtistic

meowtistic

I just wanna sleep
Apr 10, 2023
hope you've found your peace, love <3

MaeRosemary

MaeRosemary

Still waiting for when it’s “going to get better”
Apr 11, 2023
Sleep peacefully, beautiful.

juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
i hope you've found the peace you've been searching for.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Go soft, sleep sweet. We, of all people, understand.