jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
So still struggling like how am I going to function at 4am how will I get through the day. How am I going to live. A job in the morning would be great. However I still want to die. I want to try sn but I cant get hold of the other tablets my gp won't prescribe them to me as I overdose. Would be great to do it with soneone in uk but I know I am being selfish . I see life as empty with nothing in it but suffering, torture. I've been through hell. I am tired of worrying how I will sleep, headaches I will get how will I function. I hate that I will never be the person I wanted to be, get married fall in love with a great guy, have kids the best career. That was possible before xovud when I got ill with long covid got a brain tumour and have long covud,again. I am exhausted with suffering and I wanted my life to be different not how it is. Xx

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: avaruus, Sannti, ipmanwc0 and 1 other person
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Do you have the sn already? There's other sources for the other meds

Reactions: jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Do you have the sn already? There's other sources for the other meds
The Chinese companies will supply it no problem its getting the other meds plus will i get brain damage or go blind

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
The Chinese companies will supply it no problem its getting the other meds plus will i get brain damage or go blind
are you set on ctb by sn? i pmed a source

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so exhausted, it sounds like you've suffered so much, it's so inhumane how it's purposely made so difficult to die despite the fact that existence truly is so hellish.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
So still struggling like how am I going to function at 4am how will I get through the day. How am I going to live. A job in the morning would be great. However I still want to die. I want to try sn but I cant get hold of the other tablets my gp won't prescribe them to me as I overdose. Would be great to do it with soneone in uk but I know I am being selfish . I see life as empty with nothing in it but suffering, torture. I've been through hell. I am tired of worrying how I will sleep, headaches I will get how will I function. I hate that I will never be the person I wanted to be, get married fall in love with a great guy, have kids the best career. That was possible before xovud when I got ill with long covid got a brain tumour and have long covud,again. I am exhausted with suffering and I wanted my life to be different not how it is. Xx
Same, life is exhausting. I hate the fact that there's no easy way out