Starry✧・゚Daze

Starry✧・゚Daze

Aug 3, 2023
My body and soul feel anemic and weak. I have no strength left, it's just enough for this post rn. Everything hurts, I can't do this anymore.

Idk why I even post this, there is nothing to gain from this. Idk if I'm strong enough to reply to any of you kind souls. I just don't know anymore.

I wish I could just fall asleep now and never wake up again. I'm so tired. I will try to sleep

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, HAL 9000, SenseOfLoss and 5 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through so much pain, it really sucks not having any strength to do anything. I myself have experienced something very similar to this so I can relate. Get some rest, maybe it'll help you feel better soon. I send you my best regards.

• Love
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
That must be so tough to go through.
I hope the support you gain form here eases your pain, even if its by a little bit. You dont need to reply, if you dont feel like it, we understand your situation. I hope you feel better asap.
Sending big hugs!

• Love
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
My body and soul feel anemic and weak. I have no strength left, it's just enough for this post rn. Everything hurts, I can't do this anymore.

Idk why I even post this, there is nothing to gain from this. Idk if I'm strong enough to reply to any of you kind souls. I just don't know anymore.

I wish I could just fall asleep now and never wake up again. I'm so tired. I will try to sleep
You maybe message to hold on, which isn't a bad thing. Do you have a plan in place?

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to never wake again, existing certainly can be so dreadful and torturous. But anyway best wishes, I find it cruel how people suffer so much.

• Love