Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Just got back from the hellhole. I'm so tired. I can't move, I can't think, I can barely type. I wish someone were here with me to tell me that it will be okay, but the reality is it won't be okay. It will never be okay. My life is fucked. No matter how hard I try it will never work out. I will continue to be used and get shit on. Buying another barbecue and some bricks and some tape then i'm ready. I thought someone would care enough about me to help me but there is no one. I busted my ass at work - her majesty is gone again today - so her boss of course dumps all his shit on me. But I'm such a shitty employee. When I sit down with him to tell him things are due - he starts in with me about working 13 minutes over WTF. You see if you don't file certain things the attorney can get in trouble and possibly lose his license so here I am busting my ass to cover his and he chews mine over 13 minutes. So he had something due tonight. I emailed him and asked for overtime. He never responded. So I fucking left at 5 EXACTLY at 5 just like little hitler told me to do. So if it doesn;t get filed Im too tired to give a shit; if they fire me I'm too tired to give a shit. My plans are to ctb very very soon anyway - just give me my last paycheck and I'm fucking gone. My life has been worthless. I wish I had died when Chris did. In actuality it did, I just kept on breathing. I'm going to drink now so I don't have to feel anything. I hope just one person here cares about me really I do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Aya&Dazy, Aisley and 2 others
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
I feel for u, I'm gonna CTb soon and I wish for people to care so badly but they just don't

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I feel u
Try every day for good felling is nos easy

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I appreciate u, I care for you and your situation too. I wish there was more I could do to help
At this point in time I don't think anyone can help but I appreciate you. Please know I honestly do care. I know the world is full of assholes, but I can honestly tell you that I am not one of them when I say I care I care whether I "know you" or not.

• Love
Reactions: saddestbunny
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so tired of it all, existing here certainly can be so torturous and it's awful how other people just make existing even worse. But anyway best wishes.