_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
It's impossible to function with this ptsd and depression, too much pain, too much pressure. I hate depression and that my mind always focus on the trauma and depressing things. Im doomed to ctb, i hate this anhedonia.. why do my ptsd has to repeat the trauma and wont let me at peace to rest and calm myself? Being stuck with unsolvable issues and having my mind ponder over the same thing over and over is pure torture.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Dead Meat and 17 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I understand. I'm broken because of trauma. Inhabiting this body is pure torture because I hate it so much. I can't solve anything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Dead Meat, Crazy4u and 6 others
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
It's impossible to function with this ptsd and depression, too much pain, too much pressure. I hate depression and that my mind always focus on the trauma and depressing things. Im doomed to ctb, i hate this anhedonia.. why do my ptsd has to repeat the trauma and wont let me at peace to rest and calm myself? Being stuck with unsolvable issues and having my mind ponder over the same thing over and over is pure torture.
Chronic depression has led me into a state of constant anhedonia. I am like a zombie, a dead man walking, who feels no pleasure in anything whatsoever. I also suffer from the intrusive thoughts that go round and round in your head and you cant stop them. My thoughts are of abuse I suffered in the past. It is utter torment. I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Big hugs.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Dead Meat and 7 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I'm feeling the same. Always in bed, with insomnia. Lost my essence as a person. The only thing that helps me is my cat. She has sensed that I'm really sad and always walks with me. Animals are amazing. I hate people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, LoneMisery, Circles and 1 other person
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
I'm feeling the same. Always in bed, with insomnia. Lost my essence as a person. The only thing that helps me is my cat. She has sensed that I'm really sad and always walks with me. Animals are amazing. I hate people.
Animals are truly amazing. They give nothing but unconditional love and they can always sense whenever you are not well. I had a beautiful little recue dog who passed away a while ago. She was my best friend and possessed more empathy than my whole toxic family put together. People on the whole are stupid and selfish, except for a few rare individuals in the world that actually care about others. Animals are wonderful, most people are not. Hugs.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, onlyanimalsaregood, Circles and 3 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Very relatable. It's unreal how hard it is and I wish for anyone in this struggle to find comfort. I wish I knew the way out in life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, LoneMisery, Circles and 2 others
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I give up, life won me, I lost the game, I no longer have the strength to continue

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Crazy4u, Forever Dead and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that it must be unbearable what you are going through. This life is just so cruel and unfair. I know that it is dreadful when everything is hopeless. I am sorry that you are suffering so much. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and _Minsk
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Animals are truly amazing. They give nothing but unconditional love and they can always sense whenever you are not well. I had a beautiful little recue dog who passed away a while ago. She was my best friend and possessed more empathy than my whole toxic family put together. People on the whole are stupid and selfish, except for a few rare individuals in the world that actually care about others. Animals are wonderful, most people are not. Hugs.
I'm sorry that you can no longer have your best friend by your side. My cat will be 15 years old in May and I don't know what I will do when she is gone too. I only really trust in animals. They never abandon us :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Dead, Dead Meat and _Minsk