Mar 2, 2019
But Im too tired to work out a suicide plan let alone carry it out

• Hugs
Reactions: keyakizaka, FuneralCry, Kittyfever and 4 others
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I'm in the same shoes.. suicide notes, throwing away clothing, saying goodbye to old friends, making sure my method is ok, booking a hotel, it is all too much

• Hugs
Reactions: keyakizaka, Journeytoletgo, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Society is so inhumane, if everyone are against people getting beaten up, raped and stabbed--then we should also be against people suffering unnecessarily by not having any humane exit options.

Reactions: landojustwannactb, Journeytoletgo, killedbypsychiatry and 5 others
finalexit

finalexit

Jan 24, 2021
Me too, existence is exhausting. Wish there was an off button

Reactions: Kittyfever, Ramirez, S like suicide and 3 others
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Agreed. There should be legalized suicide where we can just go and be euthanized when we choose. Existance and life is a cruel, cruel joke I wouldn't wish on anyone. I hope soon I can push myself to ctb

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Maximoo and RedHarlequin
_battered_butterfly_

_battered_butterfly_

PaperDoll_EasilyTorn
Mar 5, 2021
Do you have CFS or ME? I do

.... And it worsens everyyyy year.

The exhaustion worsens the depression and the depression worsens the exhaustion. Vicious circle. Catatonic. Apathetic... Fucking tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Me too!!!i'm sick of everything....it's enough for me

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I really want to go as well. But I'm also terrified of coming back here (I don't know if that will happen but I consider it a possibility). I see so much horror here and I'm worried I'll just be coming back in an even worse place than I'm in now. But we're all headed that way anyway so it's inevitable...BUT, maybe there's some work I could do in this life to reduce some of the horror...not even sure how though. It does seem like humans are creeping towards real power that can end the horrors of nature. But it's taking too long...

nihilism44

nihilism44

trying my best
May 2, 2021
Me too :( I'm fucking exhausted all the time. I wish I could just pay someone to do it for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Depression loves to make us feel like not feeling like doing anything! (No pun intended)

I want to ctb but when I think how hard it'll be because I can't even get sn, I just go to bed to sleep and dream of a better reality lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is exactly how I feel. I love the idea of being dead, no more consciousness, but it really is hard to die and methods can go wrong. I would love a peaceful method like falling into a deep sleep or just to completely disappear.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo