moggedtodeath

moggedtodeath

Nov 5, 2022
How is it fake?

Reactions: sickbeyondmeasure
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I know of a source that ships worldwide. If you want it, you can pm me.

But also here's a warning about this source: They may not answer your emails BUT your SN will arrive, someone ordered a few weeks ago and their SN arrived about 3 days ago. Same happened to another person too.

• Informative
Reactions: Tulip<3, dialogos, Toward Zero and 2 others
moggedtodeath

moggedtodeath

Nov 5, 2022

But also here's a warning about this source: They may not answer your emails BUT your SN will arrive, someone ordered a few weeks ago and their SN arrived about 3 days ago. Same happened to another person too.
Just sent you a PM if you don't mind checking out!

• Hugs
Reactions: sickbeyondmeasure and アホペンギン
XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023

Can I DM you as well please?

Reactions: Toward Zero
Toward Zero

Toward Zero

Aug 28, 2023
Turns out I can't DM you for some reason. Would it be possible for you to open one with me?

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Ca

Can I please have the source too? Thanks

Reactions: Toward Zero
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023

I'm trying to pm you but can't for some reason, it's not because I'm too new might just be being an idiot! Would you be okay with pming me? Sorry don't want to be annoying

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm trying to pm you but can't for some reason, it's not because I'm too new might just be being an idiot! Would you be okay with pming me? Sorry don't want to be annoying
My signature says that I won't be giving any sources as of now, I want to avoid them getting into the wrong hands and possibly being taken down, I'm sorry.

BUT, if you promise not to inform anyone that you have any sources and you promise not to give anyone the sources then I might consider giving you them, I'm not sure, though. I hope you understand my reasoning for doing this.
Ca

Can I please have the source too? Thanks
I have decided to stop offering the sources I know of to people, I want to prevent them from being taken down and having less and less available sources for people in need. Pro-lifers might get their hands on the sources if I send them to too many people and they'll definitely shut them down, no doubt. I'm sorry. I hope you understand my reasoning for this.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
A little off topic. I saw sodium nitrite, but it says 52 percent water? is this normal

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Turns out I can't DM you for some reason. Would it be possible for you to open one with me?
Yeah, thats expected. I closed DM's because I have decided to crack down on the amount of people recieving these sources on a daily basis. I want to prevent the wrong people from becoming aware of these sources and possibly have them shut down, I'm sorry. I hope you understand why I'm doing this and I sincerely hope that you're not pissed off or something because I'm doing this. Im by no means not trusting you, but, like I said before, I can't afford to have these sources taken down due to the wrong people finding them. I'm so sorry.
Can I DM you as well please?
I want to avoid getting the sources shut down due to the fact that they will possibly land in the wrong people's hands if too many people acquire SN from these sources and too many people are becoming informed of these sources. I'm very worried that someone may tell a pro-lifer about these sources. I do trust that you're legit, as in, you're pro-choice, but I can't afford to have too many people get their hands on these sources, I hope you understand why I'm doing this.

Reactions: XenoPyo
Toward Zero

Toward Zero

Aug 28, 2023
My signature says that I won't be giving any sources as of now, I want to avoid them getting into the wrong hands and possibly being taken down, I'm sorry.

BUT, if you promise not to inform anyone that you have any sources and you promise not to give anyone the sources then I might consider giving you them, I'm not sure, though. I hope you understand my reasoning for doing this.

I have decided to stop offering the sources I know of to people, I want to prevent them from being taken down and having less and less available sources for people in need. Pro-lifers might get their hands on the sources if I send them to too many people and they'll definitely shut them down, no doubt. I'm sorry. I hope you understand my reasoning for this.
I would be willing to make the promise mentioned, as well as go through some sort of reasonable vetting process to ensure you that I'm not one of those who will put the sources at risk.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023

I understand completely, I don't want to put you in an awkward position! I wouldn't provide the source to anyone else. I definitely don't want to put any pressure on you if you aren't comfortable with it though!
It seems like SN is difficult to get in the UK!

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I understand completely, I don't want to put you in an awkward position! I wouldn't provide the source to anyone else. I definitely don't want to put any pressure on you if you aren't comfortable with it though!
It seems like SN is difficult to get in the UK!
Try to find some other sources, if you can't do it then I'll probably give you a source. I'm not sure yet, though.
I would be willing to make the promise mentioned, as well as go through some sort of reasonable vetting process to ensure you that I'm not one of those who will put the sources at risk.
Heres the deal, try to find a source for another while, if you fail to do so then I'll give you one of the sources.

• Love
Reactions: Tulip<3
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Try to find some other sources, if you can't do it then I'll probably give you a source. I'm not sure yet, though.
Can you send me a little message? I have a product that i saw on Alibaba and I would like to show you sodium nitrite but it's said 52% water ??

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023

Heres the deal, try to find a source for another while, if you fail to do so then I'll give you one of the sources.
I'll keep looking, thank you.

• Love