Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
yah was hoping it'd be not as painful? like idk, I'd be hoping these last few weeks would be painless instead of me going through alcohol withdrawals and calling off work but I guess life and the universe has different plans XD, I cut my hair to shoulder length (actually shorter lol) (dumb noose was grabbing n pulling my ponytail so i cut my hair shoulder length lol and wrote my last note, my ideal afterlife is going back to 2020-2021 to fix my past mistakes so I hope by Neville Goddard standards my manifestations will come true, if not at least I'll be free from addiction n suffering or some shit :P, ty for anyone who was kind to me and I'm gonna hang by 3 am soon (its only 135 am here but it'll come soon n hopefully everything will be successful), I hope to not chicken out since its raining rn and hopefully my noose won't slip, but hopefully I'll try n succeed if not I'll write a chickening out post on here n write the post of shame anyways yeah goodbye you all <33 💖

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tonkpils and AtheistCDsissy
H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
yah was hoping it'd be not as painful? like idk, I'd be hoping these last few weeks would be painless instead of me going through alcohol withdrawals and calling off work but I guess life and the universe has different plans XD, I cut my hair to shoulder length (actually shorter lol) (dumb noose was grabbing n pulling my ponytail so i cut my hair shoulder length lol and wrote my last note, my ideal afterlife is going back to 2020-2021 to fix my past mistakes so I hope by Neville Goddard standards my manifestations will come true, if not at least I'll be free from addiction n suffering or some shit :P, ty for anyone who was kind to me and I'm gonna hang by 3 am soon (its only 135 am here but it'll come soon n hopefully everything will be successful)
Good luck once again
ill be going out the same way soon, may the rope be kind to us all🙏

Reactions: Tonkpils and Tac0Johnz
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Safe travels, my friend. Hope you find the peace you wish so hard for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tac0Johnz
SixNeufUn

SixNeufUn

Oct 8, 2024
Good luck and hope you get what you are searching for🙏

• Hugs
2pillbottles

2pillbottles

rawr xP
Oct 9, 2024
yah was hoping it'd be not as painful? like idk, I'd be hoping these last few weeks would be painless instead of me going through alcohol withdrawals and calling off work but I guess life and the universe has different plans XD, I cut my hair to shoulder length (actually shorter lol) (dumb noose was grabbing n pulling my ponytail so i cut my hair shoulder length lol and wrote my last note, my ideal afterlife is going back to 2020-2021 to fix my past mistakes so I hope by Neville Goddard standards my manifestations will come true, if not at least I'll be free from addiction n suffering or some shit :P, ty for anyone who was kind to me and I'm gonna hang by 3 am soon (its only 135 am here but it'll come soon n hopefully everything will be successful)
i hope its as peaceful as it can be for you, im sorry it obviously has to come to ctb, but i hope you find peace afterwards<3

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering, best wishes.