• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
I'm 21 years old, almost 22, and I finally know EXACTLY how I want to die! There's a really high bridge near my house! I just found it! I'm about to jump any second! Yes! This is how I will die! You will probably never see me again! YES!

• Love
Reactions: imissmykitten
C

chillmungo

May 30, 2023
which bridge is it?
Farewell, if it's too late.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those who choose this method certainly are so courageous as it sounds terrifying to me, I hope that you find freedom from all suffering and I understand why you would feel so much relief at the thought of leaving.

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Hey, remember, do what you want to do, not what you might feel you should do,, I don't know you but if your still around in the near future I'd like you to know from me to you that your understood,,,of course not completely, because well, we are not the same,, but I do understand,,, please only do what you want to,, and if this is that then I wish you farewell, an mabye we'll meet somewhere someday.