I

Identity

Feb 17, 2019
After looking up just about every post on this forum about heroin as a method to CTB, I've lost faith in my preferred method to CTB.

Can anyone help out a bit? If I try to snort about 2g of brown (still fairly high quality) heroin, then I'll just end up either totally fine or in hospital but certainly not dead?

This is worrying me... I tried to OD by snorting 3g of coke before and I felt absolutely nothing except for the euphoria and the comedown.

VeraEllen

VeraEllen

Take me with you
Jun 4, 2019
After looking up just about every post on this forum about heroin as a method to CTB, I've lost faith in my preferred method to CTB.

Can anyone help out a bit? If I try to snort about 2g of brown (still fairly high quality) heroin, then I'll just end up either totally fine or in hospital but certainly not dead?

This is worrying me... I tried to OD by snorting 3g of coke before and I felt absolutely nothing except for the euphoria and the comedown.

Are you opioid tolerant currently? Depending on how cut the H may be will matter also. Not sure about snorting it as ROA tbh. I can tell you that with an opioid tolerance I smoked .2 and OD'd accidentally. Obviously my H was mostly fent in that instance.

I

Identity

Feb 17, 2019
Are you opioid tolerant currently? Depending on how cut the H may be will matter also. Not sure about snorting it as ROA tbh. I can tell you that with an opioid tolerance I smoked .2 and OD'd accidentally. Obviously my H was mostly fent in that instance.

I don't believe I've ever taken any form of opioid in my life before. The H I'd be buying would probably have absolutely no fent in it, so that's another negative aspect to it.

Reactions: VeraEllen
VeraEllen

VeraEllen

Take me with you
Jun 4, 2019
2 grams is a lot for someone with no tolerance even if the H doesn't contain fent. You would increase your chances of ctb by changing your ROA. IV administration would give you the best chance.

I

Identity

Feb 17, 2019
2 grams is a lot for someone with no tolerance even if the H doesn't contain fent. You would increase your chances of ctb by changing your ROA. IV administration would give you the best chance.
what does ROA mean ?

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

I'm sorry you're having this conundrum brother.
I reckon the quality of any illicit substance will make it unreliable at best.
This sounds like a dangerous and painful thing to do.
I hope you can find some peace brother, on what ever path that lies.
Good luck

DBD

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Combining heroin with any other depressant (xanax, alcohol etc) will lower the dosage needed to ctb

Reactions: lovemelovemenot, Faraway1990, throwaway_2620 and 2 others
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
Heroin's my preferred method too. I haven't taken any opiate based painkiller let alone anything stronger for years, my body's pretty tolerant to cocaine these days. I was hoping I could do a John Belushi if the heroin alone doesn't work

• Hugs
Reactions: Dartz and Soul
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Opiate ODs are harder than they sound, just a warning

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Thorn
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
Opiate ODs are harder than they sound, just a warning

How can I make it happen? I'm ok with injecting, ill happily save up money to buy a LOT

Reactions: not_a_robot
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
How can I make it happen? I'm ok with injecting, ill happily save up money to buy a LOT

Be aware that different opiates/opioids have very different potencies and therefore require different doses. Have a look around on here for threads about different ones and you'll see. In terms of strength, fentanyl > heroin > morphine. I don't claim to be an expert but do some research on it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
Fentanyl would be the first choice but in the UK it's near impossible to come by

Reactions: not_a_robot and crimea_river
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
So how much does all this heroin cost? A leading objection to Nembutal is that it costs too much, so how does heroin compare?

B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
Nembutal is tricky to get, not like it's something you can get on the street

Reactions: not_a_robot and Dartz
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
IV that shit after consuming copious amounts of xanax. If you are taking any drugs oraly take strong antiemetics, heroin can make you vomit easily, if you have no tolerance its gonna happen. If i were to do it i would first try and find the strongest dope i can. I would test it myself and compare. Go on a antiemetics course. Find a big syrenge. Practice hitting your vein with the same syrenge , regitering and all that, days earlier, get that shit down. Disolve as much H you can in water that your syrenge holds, look cooking H up. Know what heroin are you dealing with, salt (white) or freebase (yellow, brown), salt needs no acid to help it dissolve freebase does. Draw your dope into the syrenge. Take your goodbye cocktail of xanax, alcohol and whatever is likley to promote death. Find a vein, slam that shit and enjoy your euphoric death. I dont belive you will be able to inject it all before it hits you like a train and your out, they will find you with a needle in your arm.

I dont think this a good method for someone whos not used to shooting up. It takes skill and knowledge to do it reliably. I never shot up but have watched it many times and used H for a long time in the past so I have some idea about how would i do it. Look shooting up further and realy get to know the process and try it out a couple of times first to get a feel for it. You dont wanna blow a vein on your first try.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway_2620
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Nembutal is tricky to get, not like it's something you can get on the street
I agree that Nembutal is tricky to get, though it's not as if getting heroin would be easy for me. I personally don't know a local distributor of black market narcotics. I have a friend who's a major fan of pot & she could get me that, but when I asked her if she knew where I could get ketamine she had no idea. She tells me she could get me oxy-IRs, which I assume would be just as potentially deadly if one had enough. And at a mere 5 mg each hundreds of pills would be needed. My only prior experience with oxy was 30 mg of crushed OxyContin way back in ancient history long before we had the "opioid epidemic" which is really the black market fentanyl epidemic.

And even if I met my local heroin distributor, there is still the issue of shooting up. Like many non-addicts, I really hate the idea of sticking a needle in a vein. I just think about how they treat me as a damn pill cushion when I give a blood sample. Supposed "professionals" jab me over & over trying to find a vein. What are the chances of me finding a vein when they can't?

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

Coke is rarely lethal, the amount would have to be fairly insane.
Heroin definitely could succeed but it depends on some factors. Does the person have any tolerance to it? I think injecting raises a person's chances, snorting can induce vomiting.
IV that shit after consuming copious amounts of xanax. If you are taking any drugs oraly take strong antiemetics, heroin can make you vomit easily, if you have no tolerance its gonna happen. If i were to do it i would first try and find the strongest dope i can. I would test it myself and compare. Go on a antiemetics course. Find a big syrenge. Practice hitting your vein with the same syrenge , regitering and all that, days earlier, get that shit down. Disolve as much H you can in water that your syrenge holds, look cooking H up. Know what heroin are you dealing with, salt (white) or freebase (yellow, brown), salt needs no acid to help it dissolve freebase does. Draw your dope into the syrenge. Take your goodbye cocktail of xanax, alcohol and whatever is likley to promote death. Find a vein, slam that shit and enjoy your euphoric death. I dont belive you will be able to inject it all before it hits you like a train and your out, they will find you with a needle in your arm.

I dont think this a good method for someone whos not used to shooting up. It takes skill and knowledge to do it reliably. I never shot up but have watched it many times and used H for a long time in the past so I have some idea about how would i do it. Look shooting up further and realy get to know the process and try it out a couple of times first to get a feel for it. You dont wanna blow a vein on your first try.
sigh. I always hoped I would meet a heroin addict to partner with so they'd be an expert, but I have a hard time associating with people.
Heroin's my preferred method too. I haven't taken any opiate based painkiller let alone anything stronger for years, my body's pretty tolerant to cocaine these days. I was hoping I could do a John Belushi if the heroin alone doesn't work
I think Belushi was a combo of his weight, coke, alcohol and general longterm self-abuse.

Last edited:
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
With how folks come up with all sorts of wild ideas for death, I'm surprised that I have not yet read about death by Adderall. Have these suicidal folks not noticed how their ADHD scripts scream at them about the risk of HEART ATTACK, STROKE, AND SUDDEN DEATH. OMG, that's the most terrifying drug label I've seen!!! Just try to name any other drug that promises you SUDDEN DEATH. Is there any other? It's such a dire warning that it's in all caps on the label. Surely if you take the whole bottle your heart or head or both will explode!

Last edited:
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Sounds like a horrible way to die...

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You can kill yourself with a pack of cigarettes if you do it right lol. But stimulant overdose is one of the worst ways to die... maybe second only to paracetamol poisoning.

Reactions: Thorn
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019

There's no telling what will happen with street drugs, because you don't know what they're cut with. There's plenty of research on what happens in a nonlethal opioid overdose, but there's no research about every potential additive. Even with something like fentanyl, the pharmaceutical kind is now sold in patches that have very complex science behind them to make them nearly impossible to abuse, and there are articles of opiate-naive people surviving after applying multiple patches. With street drugs, most "fentanyl" is actually an analogue, which means it produces a similar high but may not have the same effects in terms of lethality.

Heroin is one of those things that can be lethal, but often isn't. Percentages matter, and opiates just don't have a 100% rate. There are too many complicating factors, even if you've never done opiates before. Individual metabolism, passing out before you get a lethal dose in, effects of other medications you take (interactions or cross-tolerance), amount absorbed due to physical factors such as how clogged your nose is, etc. On top of that, opiate ODs are so easy to reverse if you were found somehow. And it's very illegal to buy so you also risk legal intervention before you'd even have the chance to attempt CTB.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Before you do any sort of street or any kind of illicit drugs at all, use a reagent test kit to test what you have. It could be whatever you bought, it could be Fent, or it could be sugar... you can buy these kits online almost anywhere including the most popular legit online store.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Please see the brand-new H Megathread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255/

Reactions: Baskol1