D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I am so ready and focused to ctb ,,, but I am so frustrated. Apparently the world doesn't know I want to ctb, because more shit keeps getting added to my plate everyday. Just when I think okay, let's just get past this one thing then things will be calmer and I can set a date and ctb, something else ALWAYS gets added and I'm like, well I gotta get this done and then I can ... It will go on indefinitely like that too, I know it, so at some point I gotta just say no matter what it is, FUCK IT ALL and just set a date and do it NO MATTER WHAT. But damn it's hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, FuneralCry, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I feel your pain. I'm also feeling awful , I might be leaving in a week or two. Hugs to you my friend.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, FuneralCry and deathisnear
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I feel your pain. I'm also feeling awful , I might be leaving in a week or two. Hugs to you my friend.
Thank you friend, hugs to you too. Oh how I wish I could leave, like right now. If you choose to leave soon, I wish you nothing but the peace you deserve friend. Hopefully I'll be close behind.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers and nopointofliving
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Same here. I had an argument today. When people around me is treating me like shit guess there's nothing left to do in this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, FuneralCry, nopointofliving and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really can be exhausting. Sometimes it just feels like it never ends. Death brings me a lot of comfort, knowing its the way out. I wish you peace, if this is the option you want.

Reactions: LastFlowers and deathisnear
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
This life really can be exhausting. Sometimes it just feels like it never ends. Death brings me a lot of comfort, knowing its the way out. I wish you peace, if this is the option you want.
Thank you! This is definitely the option I want, I know it's my only way to peace. Hoping I can block everything out soon and ctb

Reactions: FuneralCry and LastFlowers