FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
And people can't stop reminding me the anniversary of my birth is coming, and its just making me hate things worse. The only reason I would celebrate it is if someone was gifting me N. Coincidentally the day after my birthday is my roomate's birthday, so they want to celebrate so I can't escape the knowledge of my birthday. I am hoping to drink myself unconscious Saturday, anyone got advice on good drinks or methods to do this?

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
aye nobody gave a fuck at my birthday i was and am left alone in the shadows.
when you choose to drink away the pain go for 40s. but I recommend chemical sleep inducing substances for that job though

FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
aye nobody gave a fuck at my birthday i was and am left alone in the shadows.
when you choose to drink away the pain go for 40s. but I recommend chemical sleep inducing substances for that job though
Anytime I try sleeping meds I get a whole slew of bad nightmares, not sure if there are alternative substances that can get past that. Any good 40s you recommend? Mostly I have stuck to sake as I have a hard time downing alcohol, and most of the sake I get is 12-15% only

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Anytime I try sleeping meds I get a whole slew of bad nightmares, not sure if there are alternative substances that can get past that. Any good 40s you recommend? Mostly I have stuck to sake as I have a hard time downing alcohol, and most of the sake I get is 12-15% only
I know the nightmare problem but it depends on the substance I guess. Which ones do you use?
Well, for me everything does the job. Simply vodka is fine. Depending on your body and tolerance though. I am very underweight and drunk after 1 or 2 shots. Maybe try to drink a lot of shots in a short time? You can also mix it with juice to overtone the taste (I personally like the pungent taste like from disinfectants of a lot of 40s more than the taste of beer or whine though). However, to skip time, sleeping pills are better because the hangover of alc isn't worth it probably.

FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
I know the nightmare problem but it depends on the substance I guess. Which ones do you use?
Well, for me everything does the job. Simply vodka is fine. Depending on your body and tolerance though. I am very underweight and drunk after 1 or 2 shots. Maybe try to drink a lot of shots in a short time? You can also mix it with juice to overtone the taste (I personally like the pungent taste like from disinfectants of a lot of 40s more than the taste of beer or whine though). However, to skip time, sleeping pills are better because the hangover of alc isn't worth it probably.
Oh! So different substances have different effects? That I did not know. Last thing I tried as a sleeping med was an over the counter thing..
I can handle 40's without a mixer once I get drunk(or desperate) enough, just hard for me to get to the point. XD.
Thankfully I don't get hang overs as hard as I have gone(only got black out once, I threw up but went to sleep then woke up no problem aside being thirsty.) but I agree: sleeping meds with no nightmares would be ideal to save time(and prefferably more dream time.)