• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
Boss reprimands me today for being 10 minutes late when I probably wouldn't have been doing shit during that time anyways. Fucking asshole that always likes to say shit to me on the job was already there being a prick as usual. If I quit then it's back to wallowing in misery in my room worrying about the future.

Even asked boss if I could go to a different job today. He just looks at me and says no. Doesnt ask why. Fuck this shit. I'm at the job right now but I might storm off part ways

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Superfluous and Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Here is one solution. I'm not a masochist so I'd do something different though.

I can think of many ways to "convince" a boss to start showing me some respect and to pay me for doing nothing. After all, what is the worst he or she can do to me? Fire me from a piece of shit job? Have me blacklisted so I'll never be able to work a piece of shit job ever again? LOL These people are cowards, anyway. They are very easy to bend to your will if you know how their brains operate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape and Circles
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Boss reprimands me today for being 10 minutes late when I probably wouldn't have been doing shit during that time anyways. Fucking asshole that always likes to say shit to me on the job was already there being a prick as usual. If I quit then it's back to wallowing in misery in my room worrying about the future.

Even asked boss if I could go to a different job today. He just looks at me and says no. Doesnt ask why. Fuck this shit. I'm at the job right now but I might storm off part ways
Please don't take this the wrong way, but punctuality is important in any work environment.

Saying that, many bosses are assholes and I sympathise with you if you feel like you are being victimised.

Reactions: Alchemist, Final Escape and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Please don't take this the wrong way, but punctuality is important in any work environment.

Saying that, many bosses are assholes and I sympathise with you if you feel like you are being victimised.

Indeed but I assumed the boss is a asshole anyway because most people see themselves as Kings and Queens the second they get a little bit of power...

Reactions: Final Escape and Superfluous
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Many bosses are sadistic lol! They know u need them more than they need u. Being on time is not an unreasonable expectation but not being able to get time off when u need it, not when it's convenient for the employer, or being forced to come in when u are deathly ill getting a write up if u can't, having to be working after they ask u to clock out. I don't miss the rotating shifts so u can't adjust to your schedule and your life revolves around your job. I wanted to die lol! The shitty little emails when u clock in to remind u to correct things they don't like, caused anxiety more than get me to improve. Oh and I'm not sure they paid u to attend the work meetings that were mostly pointless and I could have just gotten a quick note of what has changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superfluous and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Many bosses are sadistic lol! They know u need them more than they need u. Being on time is not an unreasonable expectation but not being able to get time off when u need it, not when it's convenient for the employer, or being forced to come in when u are deathly ill getting a write up if u can't, having to be working after they ask u to clock out. I don't miss the rotating shifts so u can't adjust to your schedule and your life revolves around your job. I wanted to die lol!

Yep and then one day, they piss off the wrong person and their entire little empire comes crumbling down... Sometimes I wish I was born as a woman because then I'd have even more tools at my disposal to put people in their place.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yep and then one day, they piss off the wrong person and their entire little empire comes crumbling down... Sometimes I wish I was born as a woman because then I'd have even more tools at my disposal to put people in their place.
Like what? I guess women can be sneakier, and more manipulative. I had a female friend who had high psychopathic traits. She was this type, where she was strategizing and often got her way in situations. She was very vindictive if u crossed her she would get back at u. It would be an ugly scene too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I don't think, it would be good for me to share such knowledge...

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Here is one solution. I'm not a masochist so I'd do something different though.

I can think of many ways to "convince" a boss to start showing me some respect and to pay me for doing nothing. After all, what is the worst he or she can do to me? Fire me from a piece of shit job? Have me blacklisted so I'll never be able to work a piece of shit job ever again? LOL These people are cowards, anyway. They are very easy to bend to your will if you know how their brains operate.

That video was kinda funny actually. But yes my job sucks too, the only reason I'm still there is so I can save up to buy N. Just keep going day by day man.

Reactions: Alucard, Severen and Final Escape
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Like what? I guess women can be sneakier, and more manipulative. I had a female friend who had high psychopathic traits. She was this type, where she was strategizing and often got her way in situations. She was very vindictive if u crossed her she would get back at u. It would be an ugly scene too.

I wasn't trying to say, women can be sneakier and more manipulative. I know that is usually the case, but it's possible for a man to be the same way. I'm not a sociopath or anything similar but I'm extremely sadistic and vindictive. And also due to the fact, I am capable of empathy, pure logic and creativity, it's very easy for me to destroy people's lives like it's nothing. Every time, I close my eyes, all these plans just come streaming into my head. I can just study someone's life for a short amount of time and see all these weaknesses that can be exploited. But because I have a little bit of humanity still left in me, I'd rather spend my life doing other things. For me, going around destroying people's lives would be like me running around and kicking puppies... And only two people have really wronged me to the point, I want to destroy their lives but because they live so far away, I'm like...nah...I'd rather save my money... And besides, it's not like I have to make an example out of them because they live so far away after all. So nobody around me is going to interpret letting them get away with it as a sign of weakness.

Because then, some people might come across it here and then in a way, I'd be responsible for many lives being ruined. And what if some of those people are innocent? In a way, that would be pain and suffering on my hands...

Last edited:
I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018

Indeed but I assumed the boss is a asshole anyway because most people see themselves as Kings and Queens the second they get a little bit of power...
Many bosses are sadistic lol! They know u need them more than they need u. Being on time is not an unreasonable expectation but not being able to get time off when u need it, not when it's convenient for the employer, or being forced to come in when u are deathly ill getting a write up if u can't, having to be working after they ask u to clock out. I don't miss the rotating shifts so u can't adjust to your schedule and your life revolves around your job. I wanted to die lol! The shitty little emails when u clock in to remind u to correct things they don't like, caused anxiety more than get me to improve. Oh and I'm not sure they paid u to attend the work meetings that were mostly pointless and I could have just gotten a quick note of what has changed.
Got so close to quitting today. Coworker pissed me the fuck off.
Fuck work https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fuck-work.14859/. Being forced to do anything for 40hrs a week is what makes me want to ctb most. The reverence brainwashed workers have for being on time is one of the worst things to exist for someone who always gets the fucking shits before I have to go and when so many workplaces want you to be there at 7 in the fucking morning. Work is one of the few things people will just tell you to suck the fuck up even if you're suicidal. Ive had fucking fbi order me to be taken to a psych ward because I was writing stuff on an anonymous forum like this one about suicide because of work and someone decided to report me. 4 months later I still have the same fucking problems and want to die because of the thought of working for the rest of my life.

Reactions: Severen
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
...for someone who always gets the fucking shits before I have to go...
I've had the same problem for years and, in my case, it's anxiety-related. I was prescribed lorazepam to help with this, although it's now illegal in my country. However, I'm also on diazepam and that helps too. I take 10mg first thing in the morning and haven't had the issue for a while now. May be worth seeing your doctor and explaining you're suffering from anxiety.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Got so close to quitting today. Coworker pissed me the fuck off.
Fuck work https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fuck-work.14859/. Being forced to do anything for 40hrs a week is what makes me want to ctb most. The reverence brainwashed workers have for being on time is one of the worst things to exist for someone who always gets the fucking shits before I have to go and when so many workplaces want you to be there at 7 in the fucking morning. Work is one of the few things people will just tell you to suck the fuck up even if you're suicidal. Ive had fucking fbi order me to be taken to a psych ward because I was writing stuff on an anonymous forum like this one about suicide because of work and someone decided to report me. 4 months later I still have the same fucking problems and want to die because of the thought of working for the rest of my life.

Yeah... I wonder why so many people killed themselves after waging war against the Romans and losing... Gee, I wonder why all the Cimbrians and Dacians committed suicide... I don't know why Hannibal Barca killed himself when all he had to do was some Yoga, during his free time after being captured by Roman Legionaries.

Last edited: