DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I texted someone at me school who I hope could get in touch with me to get me a single room. I am considering writing my dad a suicide note blaming his shitty parenting and not protecting me from my brother as the reasons I am miserable and that I hope he dies by the hands of my abusive brother.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23009, Lilium, Huntfish34 and 6 others
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I hope everything works out for you.

Reactions: Lilium, sadworld, Good4Nothing and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I hope you get a place. I think you'll feel a whole lot better once you're away from your terrible family.

Reactions: sadworld
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I've been following your story, and you desperately need to pursue the single room.

When one is completely overwhelmed with a horrible living situation, it's impossible to fully comprehend what can be obtained through independence through new housing. From my understanding of your story, you have yet to ever live away from your family.

Your pains and troubles are tied into your family situation. You owe it to yourself to break away to experience what life can offer you once you are removed from your brother and father. Be methodical and figure out how to do it properly so you have shelter and don't opt instead for homelessness. Hopefully, the dorm is available to you, but if not keep looking for other suitable options.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34