• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
So much respect to those who make a decision and go. No shame, no guilt, no doubt, no questioning. To those who even write a postponed public note to share their story. Clear, solid, strong decision with the clarity to share their story in hopes of helping others, even while knowing they must go.

Living in the murky waters of indecision and longing is worse than death itself (just using that for dramatic effect, not that death has to be all that bad), living with dark low thoughts lurking at all times is cruelty itself. So much respect to those that make a decision and go!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, opheliaoveragain, sometimesoon and 9 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I think of it as a timing decision. Everyone dies. 100% of human beings currently alive will eventually be dead. It's just a matter of dying now versus dying after another 10, 20, 30....years of getting the crap beat out of you.

It does take courage to check out early.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, lynnschronicles, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I think of it as a timing decision. Everyone dies. 100% of human beings currently alive will eventually be dead. It's just a matter of dying now versus dying after another 10, 20, 30....years of getting the crap beat out of you.

It does take courage to check out early.
Yes it does

S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024
So much respect to those that make a decision and go!
I agree - I hope I have the courage at the right time to make that decision

• Love
Reactions: cherry7 and lynnschronicles
C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Also want to add- seriously, life is not all the valuable! Something I just realized today.

Reactions: divinemistress36
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Very much relate to your feelings, OP. <3