H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
This site has helped me to see that there are so many people out there in a similar place as I am. I'm sorry for everyone that life has proved to be more difficult for us.
I hope that most will make it through, especially the young ones. I am so tired of dealing with my mental illness, it's been a continual battle for decades now. I am tired of my physical pain, which started very young, most likely from when I got hit by a car. There was a lot of head trauma, and I wonder if that caused some of what I have battled with. I very much wish that my life had been taken back then. Making the forever choice on my own is frightening. However, I can't take this any longer. I have lost the ability to even function, the past 2 years have been worse than ever. I've lost so much. The people around me, my therapist, all say things like " you will get through this " , " it's a new chapter , you can rebuild your life " etc. It's just empty words. I know they mean well, but they are not within my experience. My psych doc keeps adding more meds ( on 5 at this point ) , and they feel awful. I'm tired of keeping track of them.
I need to be able to go….

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: transientflesh127, _Seeking, Crazy4u and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you have been suffering for a long time. I'm sorry that you are in such an awful situation. I know that it is hard to carry on when you are so tired of everything. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope you find relief from your pain.

Reactions: Heartaches
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I'm so sorry for your suffering and life has brought you to this point. Life is really hard and unfair. I understand your reasons. I hope you can find peace.

Reactions: Heartaches