ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I have never been anywhere where people think the same as me. I spend time reading the threads and I just feel like I'm where I should be. Nobody in real life thinks to kill yourself is ok. I have thought about it for so long. I really thought it would be much easier. My body hurts and my feelings hurt. I feel like I'm in such bad situation now that running in front of a car appeals to me. I need to make a better plan that won't fail. I'm so tired though, of everything. People watching me all the time man. I don't make any difference. It doesn't matter if I'm here or not. I feel like my family are torturing me on purpose to punish me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MindFrog, MrAnthon, Sprite_Geist and 10 others
hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod

Student
Jan 3, 2021
I'm also very glad/ relieved that I found this forum.

• Love
Reactions: MrAnthon, Trannydiary, ClairyFairy and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
People here are awesome!
I feel you. Nobody understands me anywhere else the way I'm understood here.
I love posting and sharing stuff with you all.

You rock! I'm glad there's a place in the "world" in which we can relax and talk freely about our problems, life, death, etc.

All in all, that's it! Thank you for existing, my dear SS fellows! :)

• Love
Reactions: MrAnthon, Trannydiary, painoflife and 5 others
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
It is a relief we have this place.

• Love
Reactions: MrAnthon, Trannydiary, Going Home and 2 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I'll take this opportunity also too to thank everyone for accepting me here as me, and making it a community so open and understanding to others.

I'm being watched a bit too now, but I guess with covid there's not much we can do anyway. I feel like life and society are punishing me for existing. Do you truly think your family are doing that though?

• Love
Reactions: MrAnthon, Trannydiary and ClairyFairy
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
My family are doing what they think is ok and are just doing what the social worker has told them so I don't wind up in a hospital. I've lost my bottle a little bit though. I thought it'd be easy just to try again and again but I don't think I've got it in me to fail again and upset them all. I hate feeling so sorry for myself but I'm pathetic, I know that much

• Love
Reactions: MrAnthon, Trannydiary and Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
My family are doing what they think is ok and are just doing what the social worker has told them so I don't wind up in a hospital. I've lost my bottle a little bit though. I thought it'd be easy just to try again and again but I don't think I've got it in me to fail again and upset them all. I hate feeling so sorry for myself but I'm pathetic, I know that much
You're not pathetic, you're being pushed to near your limit, and biology and society make it as hard as possible. Hmm your situation sounds a lot like mine. My last big fail and that episode did quite a bit of damage, I feel so guilty but am at my limit too

Reactions: MrAnthon