marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
So many people die each year , most of them dont want to , wish i could swap lifeforce .

Attachments

• Captdure.JPG
    Captdure.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, _Minsk, 262653 and 3 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
when you see those kinds of stats you think surely it can't be that difficult to die..
Yet it seems so hard, almost unattainable.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, Deleted member 19654 and marcusuk63
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Most don't want to die, yet everyone does. Reproduction is a biological imperative. Increase in population density is the invariable result. It regulates itself. We are seeing that now in a host of ways.
The graph at the bottom here is...wow...
If people didn't die, well, that's actually inconceivable.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/749628/

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Most don't want to die, yet everyone does. Reproduction is a biological imperative. Increase in population density is the invariable result. It regulates itself. We are seeing that now in a host of ways.
The graph at the bottom here is...wow...
If people didn't die, well, that's actually inconceivable.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/749628/
Having kids should be banned lol ,
From my mum and dad ,who are both had no siblings , had six kids , who have had 10 kids and 9 grandkids (5 being mine ) , and that's just one "normal" family .

Reactions: TheQ22 and not4us
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Having kids should be banned lol ,
From my mum and dad ,who are both had no siblings , had six kids , who have had 10 kids and 9 grandkids (5 being mine ) , and that's just one "normal" family .
The wonders of exponential growth. In 1955 there were 2.5 Billion people on earth and it had taken thousands of years to get there. Now 65 years later there are somewhere between 7 and 8 billion.

Like putting a grain of rice on the chess board on square one and doubling it each successive square. By the end you'd have more grains of rice than have ever been harvested in all of human history.

What could possibly go wrong?

It's mathematical certainty that if the population keeps growing at a miserly 1.4% per year, then within 750 years there would be 1 person per square meter across the land mass of the earth, and the mass of people would equal the mass of the earth itself.

Enter coronavirus.......

PS it is funny that we're all here wanting to go and can't do it, and those who want to stay are leaving when they don't want to.

The cruel irony of life.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie and marcusuk63
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Enter coronavirus.......
Exactly. What were people expecting? Seriously...unchecked growth with no consequences? Yeah, right.

Reactions: Élégie, marcusuk63 and TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Exactly. What were people expecting? Seriously...unchecked growth with no consequences? Yeah, right.
I suppose you could argue that if for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, then the reaction to unfettered numbers of people being born, is for unmitigated numbers of people to die as a consequence.

It's just that there's a delay in the sytem between cause and effect.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I suppose you could argue that if for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, then the reaction to unfettered numbers of people being born, is for unmitigated numbers of people to die as a consequence.

It's just that there's a delay in the sytem between cause and effect.
Indeed.
Not exactly on point, but speaks of a wider principle.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheQ22
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
If China and India nuke each other that will get rid of 2/3 of the population lol

• Love
Reactions: TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
If China and India nuke each other that will get rid of 2/3 of the population lol
Drop some on Africa as well and that's future population growth gone as well.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah. The map on the link shows that pretty well. And it's not beyond the realm of plausibility right now on the world stage.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Yeah. The map on the link shows that pretty well. And it's not beyond the realm of plausibility right now on the world stage.
almost wants to make me hang on so i can sit with my popcorn and watch

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
almost want to make me hang on so i can sit with my popcorn and watch
BTW that population website is excellent. The graphics and summary of the data really work. Thanks for the link.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
almost want to make me hang on so i can sit with my popcorn and watch
Get some marshmallows as well, you'll be able to toast them in the after glow
Talking of nukes, I love the video below. I always think ooh well the test one, the hiroshima, then nagasaki and then a few other test ones.

This video shows humans are NUTS:

Last edited:
  • Love
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
BTW that population website is excellent. The graphics and summary of the data really work. Thanks for the link.
It is great and amazing , even looking a mundane things like T.V.`s sold etc , most amazing is money spent on illegal drugs ! Governments are missing out on a lot of tax, if they just made them all legal ,win win , gets rid of mafia , cartel etc and kills a lot of druggies lol

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It is great and amazing , even looking a mundane things like T.V.`s sold etc , most amazing is money spent on illegal drugs ! Governments are missing out on a lot of tax, if they just made them all legal ,win win , gets rid of mafia , cartel etc and kills a lot of druggies lol
I have a fascination of broad patterns and how they interact. It's great to see such large scale trends illustrated so well. You can bet I'm going to be linking that site in the future.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I have a fascination of broad patterns and how they interact. It's great to see such large scale trends illustrated so well. You can bet I'm going to be linking that site in the future.
i been using it since the corona virus started as it has good information on that too .

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: TheQ22 and Deleted member 1465