Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
They dropped it off at wrong address now there trying to find it for me it's pissing me off been waiting a week for it to come now I don't know what to do about it hoping they find it there supposed to be calling me who they gave it to and where dang what else can go wrong

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, _Minsk, sadghost and 2 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Someone's gonna be like "wtf is this?" When they find it.

Reactions: sadghost
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Lol yeah I know I'm hoping they dropped it off at my landlord bar in front of my house there are people who stay there so I'm hoping to get it back my landlord is trying to get a hold of them

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Lol yeah we all be together forever lol
Hey as long as he leaves me some I'm good lol so I can ctb too

Reactions: autumnal and Joey
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Well I went threw a bad first marriage was beat for five years then I fell in love with my husband but he past away in December he was the only person I had in this world who understands me he got hit by a car walking home from work my life has been so messed up since I can remember but when I found him I found love I didn't know excisted I can't see my life without him he was also my sole provider because I can't work because of my back and social disorders I've try to get on social security but I keep getting denied and I'm just tired I can't do this world anymore I've been thinking about this for awhile and I just don't have any fight left in me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, Lostandfound7 and Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Well I went threw a bad first marriage was beat for five years then I fell in love with my husband but he past away in December he was the only person I had in this world who understands me he got hit by a car walking home from work my life has been so messed up since I can remember but when I found him I found love I didn't know excisted I can't see my life without him he was also my sole provider because I can't work because of my back and social disorders I've try to get on social security but I keep getting denied and I'm just tired I can't do this world anymore I've been thinking about this for awhile and I just don't have any fight left in me
Damn that's such an unfortunate way to go and this life is so unpredictable.

I hope you can seek the help you need and I won't judge you on whatever decision you make. Best of luck. I'm here if you ever wanna talk.

Reactions: crybaby