CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Been nice having a purpose you know? Even if I am a wage slave being unemployed is a hell I don't wish on anyone. Going to suck when my dad dies for obvious reasons but also because without his money I will be fucked. Gonna have to get roommates lol

Anyway I'm still depressed but not as much. Just taking one day at a time is all we can do.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jane Doe, [NoName] and 10 others
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
The great value cheese pizza is fkin good

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Fucking loving it and lv-gras
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Been nice having a purpose you know? Even if I am a wage slave being unemployed is a hell I don't wish on anyone. Going to suck when my dad dies for obvious reasons but also because without his money I will be fucked. Gonna have to get roommates lol

Anyway I'm still depressed but not as much. Just taking one day at a time is all we can do.

I am currently an NEET and not sure when I will have a job. While I have graduated college and stuff, my lack of work experience as well as my Aspergers and social anxiety has fucked me so badly to function in the adult world and the real world. Thus, I technically have been unemployed for just about my whole life with the rare exception of some short stints a few years ago that ended up in disaster (back then, I worked at a restaurant, almost pushed me over the edge due to shitty boss shitty customers and just hell in general - didn't last but 2 months at max).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and lv-gras
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I am currently an NEET and not sure when I will have a job. While I have graduated college and stuff, my lack of work experience as well as my Aspergers and social anxiety has fucked me so badly to function in the adult world and the real world. Thus, I technically have been unemployed for just about my whole life with the rare exception of some short stints a few years ago that ended up in disaster (back then, I worked at a restaurant, almost pushed me over the edge due to shitty boss shitty customers and just hell in general - didn't last but 2 months at max).

sorry to hear that man. a shitty job (among other things) almost did it for me. funny how i finally had no coworkers but man what a lonely fucking existence. i'm so grateful for the idiots i work with now

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
you talking about that hot n ready pizza? decent i suppose if it's actually fresh

I'm talkin their frozen pizza : D

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals