Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
People said you need to train for it, apparently some tried but it's not killing them.

Is it possible to use it or not?

timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
If you don't lose consciousness while hyperventilating it won't work unfortunately.

C

CSSLAVE

May 29, 2020
People said you need to train for it, apparently some tried but it's not killing them.

Is it possible to use it or not?
I am going to try an attempt in a few weeks/months. This is my preferred method and I really cannot envision another way of making my death seem like an accident. From hours and hours of research, I think it is possible. The "training" should be reliably hyperventilating until unconsciousness on dry land. Then, you can take it near/in water to complete the hyperventilating and then submerge in water at the same time.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
my worry is that after i blackout in the bathtub water the body's survival instinct will cause me to thrash around and end up turning the head over and start breathing again. but maybe i can tie a 10lb weight to my neck. but im just not certain how much i'll thrash around. some ppl said they thrashed so much they end up out of the bathtub. so maybe i need to do this in a lake or something