BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
The tiniest things get me so angry now and the need to hurt myself (and now others) is really strong.

Spent the last half hour of my shift wondering how would be best to tackle my colleague who I fucking hate, and kick him to the ground until he bleeds.

Fucking fucking fucking hate him so much and I would love to grab a pair of scissors and just... Hurt him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm the least violent person (outwardly) you've ever met. I've never hurt anyone apart from myself. But I'm so angry and so pent up and it just keeps building and I need to get it out.

I'm a tiny woman with no physical strength and no fear factor, so it's not like anyone would take me seriously anyway but I need someone to hurt.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777 and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I understand, believe me. Though I am a very big dude and if I so much as look at someone the wrong way they assume I'm a criminal. My girlfriend had a box fall on her head at work which yielded a bruise the other day, and to every concerned bystander, I gave her that bruise and she's covering for me, lol.

Anyway, I'll let you have a pop if you want. Just nothing below the waist.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Schopenhauer and 1 other person
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I've never been violent towards anyone, ever. This is so distressing. There's just so much rage :(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Trashcan
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I've entertained my fair share of violent thoughts against others. I've never been in a fight in my whole life, though.

You need an outlet for your anger, I think. For me, violent video games were the answer. Other people feel better with exercise, or even meditation.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
You need an outlet for your anger, I think. For me, violent video games were the answer. Other people feel better with exercise, or even meditation.

I have zero outlets. I'm returning to overdosing on Pregabalin just to zone out and dampen all the feelings so I can just.. Get by. That's all I have. I'd love to cut my legs but I don't have the privacy or the tools.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer and lv-gras
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Having a bit of a cry but I think I've needed this all day

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 1496 and lv-gras
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Aww, I'm sorry :( You need weed.
My ex's dad was dodgy as fuck and gave us quite a bit of weed. Bit of a downer when we broke up and I no longer had weed or his flat to smoke it at... LOL

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
If I'm driving behind somebody going less then 40 in a 35 I seriously get all bent out of shape in an instant and it will take hours to calm me down.
At my last job I had to quit or end up going to prison for 25 - life !

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
My ex's dad was dodgy as fuck and gave us quite a bit of weed. Bit of a downer when we broke up and I no longer had weed or his flat to smoke it at... LOL
Dammit! I'm so sorry! Also, maybe having a good cry will function as a similar emotional release as the anger has?

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Dammit! I'm so sorry! Also, maybe having a good cry will function as a similar emotional release as the anger has?
It's gotten it out of my system for now. I'll probably take one more Pregabalin just for the hell of it, but I'm sure I'll sleep alright

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Schopenhauer and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Apologies for your circumstances. Have you tried eating a bacon cheeseburger to cheer things up? If it wasn't for my heartburn I would.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Apologies for your circumstances. Have you tried eating a bacon cheeseburger to cheer things up? If it wasn't for my heartburn I would.
Yesterday I was so upset that I went to Five Guys and had the 'regular' size bacon cheeseburger, which was this ridiculously giant double patty burger that I struggled to finish. Nearly let my namesake down!

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 1496 and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Yesterday I was so upset that I went to Five Guys and had the 'regular' size bacon cheeseburger, which was this ridiculously giant double patty burger that I struggled to finish. Nearly let my namesake down!
Noice. Remember to bring pepto bismol for the heartburn lol. I'm gonna have to get one over the weekend now that you said so. Thanks.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
It's gotten it out of my system for now. I'll probably take one more Pregabalin just for the hell of it, but I'm sure I'll sleep alright

Good to know you're feeling better. Medium-term, see if exercise doesn't help. I tried meditation once, but sucked at it...

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
You can hurt me if you want I don't care if it makes you feel better then good

Reactions: Schopenhauer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras