BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I recently made a post about how I had been put in touch with this fantastic organisation who were going to pay for training courses and help me find a new place to live.

Turns out it's all a load of rubbish.

If you want to go on a training course worth more than a couple of hundred pounds, I've discovered the organisation won't fund it.

I had started to feel less negative, thinking of the possibilities of going on a particular course and finding a job, even moving away from where I'm living.

But that's just not the case.

I said to myself yesterday that if this doesn't work out then I would end my life.
So now I'm intending to buy N from C.

In a weird kind of way I actually feel relieved.
No more fighting or bullshit.

It's going to happen, and I actually feel quite positive about it.

Any advice regarding not getting caught or intercepted?
Yes, I have downloaded Tor.

• Aww..
Reactions: Caspers, TheQ22, death137 and 1 other person
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Oh wow I'm sorry about that, it sounded so good.

So in the end they're like all of the others - talk a good story but it's largely BS - dangle a carrot in front of you that misleads you so when it doesn't happen you feel even worse than you did at the outset?

I can't remember but are they a charity?

I'm sure a lot of these kinds of organisations talk about how they do this and that to get the money in through donations, then deliver next to nothing unless it's (in this case) a short course that will be of no real benefit to anyone. Then they can say "through your donations we've helped to retrain X thousand people nad make their lives better".

The Samaritans are another - practically useless but taking £20odd million a year and making a £6 million profit a year.

Reactions: BipolarGuy
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Oh wow I'm sorry about that, it sounded so good.

So in the end they're like all of the others - talk a good story but it's largely BS - dangle a carrot in front of you that misleads you so when it doesn't happen you feel even worse than you did at the outset?

I can't remember but are they a charity?

I'm sure a lot of these kinds of organisations talk about how they do this and that to get the money in through donations, then deliver next to nothing unless it's (in this case) a short course that will be of no real benefit to anyone. Then they can say "through your donations we've helped to retrain X thousand people nad make their lives better".

The Samaritans are another - practically useless but taking £20odd million a year and making a £6 million profit a year.
You've hit the nail on the head.

It's called the Shaw Trust here in the UK.

"Were fantastic and we offer this and we offer that..."

Total bollocks.

They do get money in from donations but they're also funded by the government.
They're not a government organisation though.

Essentially unless you want to be a cleaner or a bouncer, they won't fund the course.
If the course costs more than a few hundred £, it most likely will not be funded.

It's not giving anyone a leg up, it's just flooding the labor market with low skilled workers and putting people in low paid, low skilled jobs that they'll find themselves stuck in.

Reactions: TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
You've hit the nail on the head.

It's called the Shaw Trust here in the UK.

"Were fantastic and we offer this and we offer that..."

Total bollocks.

They do get money in from donations but they're also funded by the government.
They're not a government organisation though.

Essentially unless you want to be a cleaner or a bouncer, they won't fund the course.
If the course costs more than a few hundred £, it most likely will not be funded.

It's not giving anyone a leg up, it's just flooding the labor market with low skilled workers and putting people in low paid, low skilled jobs that they'll find themselves stuck in.
I've just been looking through their accounts - IMHO is incredibly dodgy. It reminds me of the scandal a while back where some organisation owned by a friend of David Cameron was running training courses through the job center at a cost to the tax payer of hundreds of millions, and the courses were utter shite.

In their accounts for 2018 they raised about 250K from donations, their 49 charity shops and other fundraising raised about £8 million, and the cost of raising that was over £7 million.

Their biggest income for the year was from "charitable activities" and was if I remember correctly, £258 MILLION !!!!!!

Clearly that is coming from the tax payer. Their money spent on charitable activities was about £250 million or whatever, and LET ME GUESS........

The training was provided by organisations owned by people like David Camerons friend - useless training that they way overcharge for - they're IMHO doing something that some people might construe as pushing taxpayers money through a filter that's been set up as a charity to kind of launder the money.

It's like Robin Hood in reverse - the rich robbing the many for the benefit of the few. Sneaky. Fuckers.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni and marcusuk63
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I've just been looking through their accounts - IMHO is incredibly dodgy. It reminds me of the scandal a while back where some organisation owned by a friend of David Cameron was running training courses through the job center at a cost to the tax payer of hundreds of millions, and the courses were utter shite.

In their accounts for 2018 they raised about 250K from donations, their 49 charity shops and other fundraising raised about £8 million, and the cost of raising that was over £7 million.

Their biggest income for the year was from "charitable activities" and was if I remember correctly, £258 MILLION !!!!!!

Clearly that is coming from the tax payer. Their money spent on charitable activities was about £250 million or whatever, and LET ME GUESS........

The training was provided by organisations owned by people like David Camerons friend - useless training that they way overcharge for - they're IMHO doing something that some people might construe as pushing taxpayers money through a filter that's been set up as a charity to kind of launder the money.

It's like Robin Hood in reverse - the rich robbing the many for the benefit of the few. Sneaky. Fuckers.
You've looked at the accounts of the Shaw Trust?

To be honest they hire very 'bouncy' positive people to manage cases, but what they actually offer is of no use (unless you want to be a cleaner or bouncer!).

They run internal 'courses' too, but these 'courses' are videos on 'assertiveness' or 'self-awareness'.
Total crap. They're not courses at all.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019

A4E Emma Harrison , i was forced on it , did quizzes and museum visits and got a photocopy of the days jobs and had to apply for six a day , She is worth millions .She was a right bitch .
In 3 years i got £9k in benefits and had to go on 3 such schemes , all private companies and usually ones that had rebranded for other ones that failed and where all the same staff . total cost to the tax pay for the 3 i was on was over the 3 years £27k !!

• Love
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
You've looked at the accounts of the Shaw Trust?

To be honest they hire very 'bouncy' positive people to manage cases, but what they actually offer is of no use (unless you want to be a cleaner or bouncer!).

They run internal 'courses' too, but these 'courses' are videos on 'assertiveness' or 'self-awareness'.
Total crap. They're not courses at all.
Yes they're a charity they HAVE to publish them - just google shaw trust accounts.

2017 90odd million, 2018 258 million, etc.

They're part of a big fucking fiddle in my highly unqualified opinion and stuff like this makes my fucking blood boil.

Few years ago I was waiting for exwife in supermarket and I bought a copy of private eye, thought it was really good so subscribed. I opened the first one and read it and it was humourous but annoying, all of the scams our inglorious leaders have going.

Second one arrived and I just found it really fecking irritating that they can get away with this stuff.

Third one I had to keep putting it down because I could feel my blood pressure going up.

After that I didn't open another one, they went in the bin.
A4E Emma Harrison , i was forced on it , did quizzes and museum visits and got a photocopy of the days jobs and had to apply for six a day , She is worth millions .She was a right bitch .
In 3 years i got £9k in benefits and had to go on 3 such schemes , all private companies and usually ones that had rebranded for other ones that failed and where all the same staff . total cost to the tax pay for the 3 i was on was over the 3 years £27k !!

It's basically fraud, isn't it?

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Yes they're a charity they HAVE to publish them - just google shaw trust accounts.

2017 90odd million, 2018 258 million, etc.

They're part of a big fucking fiddle in my highly unqualified opinion and stuff like this makes my fucking blood boil.

Few years ago I was waiting for exwife in supermarket and I bought a copy of private eye, thought it was really good so subscribed. I opened the first one and read it and it was humourous but annoying, all of the scams our inglorious leaders have going.

Second one arrived and I just found it really fecking irritating that they can get away with this stuff.

Third one I had to keep putting it down because I could feel my blood pressure going up.

After that I didn't open another one, they went in the bin.

It's basically fraud, isn't it?
Yes you can also access the accounts on Companies House.

So anyway, where can I get in touch with C, and how to ensure I won't be intercepted?

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
This is shit Bipolarguy, it feels like they've pushed you to it by promising you a solution then letting you down.

Please take the time to think and make sure it's what you really want.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
This is shit Bipolarguy, it feels like they've pushed you to it by promising you a solution then letting you down.

Please take the time to think and make sure it's what you really want.
Thank you.

It is what I want.

R

Rubyandthemoon

Aug 27, 2020
Hey there,

I've been watching this forum for awhile and finally decided to join after seeing your and one other person's post.

Programs and medical help for bipolar people is SEVERELY lacking, as you know. My own mental health was radically changed outside the system. I really want you to look into the story of a woman named Carrie Brown. google her name and bipolar. No scam, I gain nothing from this. I just saw that you don't want to die in your other post and if there is one more straw for you to grab at and I can give it, it's worth it. Please look her up and give what she did a chance