StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Really lasted long didn't it? I was actually fine until we started group therapy. The useless fucking thing lasts until Christmas. I CANNOT. I paused a year of Uni for THIS. I am forced to be in my hometown where everything reminds me of abuse for THIS. And I'm stuck with an annoying toxically positive person and other people who are so sedated that they can't see how bad they have it. I can't even study due to the thing being draining and meds fucking brainfogging me. I almost want to kill myself out of sheer spite alone but gotta get that sweet SN first.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, makethepainstop, Huntfish34 and 3 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry you're suffering ❤️ this can pass if you can bare to give it time, I hope you think about it, we don't want to lose you again permanently to something like this ❤️ of course it's up to you, we can't really know how much you're suffering or how long you've suffered like this so CTB if you really must , we'll understand, as hard as it will be to watch ❤️ welcome back btw ❤️

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop, Shivali, freedomcalls and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds awful what you have to experience, and it must be so tiring having to deal with people like that. I get that it can be dreadful when life just continues to get worse causing us to suffer more. But I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: StolenLife and makethepainstop