Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
The first months of quarantine were some of the best times I've had in years. I completely ignored online classes and passed most of my courses by cheating in the online exams. I had more free time than I ever had before. I indulged in things I'm passionate about. I had a great time not giving a f##k about anything. So much so that I was almost beginning to think that I could beat depression. That was until school started this semester and I had to give some f##ks about it because the courses got so difficult you can't even cheat unless you know what you're dealing with. The entirety of the progress I've made in terms of my mental health over the course of a year vanished in the matter of weeks. In the last month it probably got even worse than it was last year. I'm grateful that I could at least experience what life could have been like if money wasn't an issue. Living off my parents, doing whatever I want... It was like a dream. Now it's over and I'm back at reality. I have to confront the fact that I have a very dark future waiting for me. The only reason I'm attending college is to try to make the future slightly less dark, I have no hopes for a bright future.

I gotto say though, I missed this place. Too bad my country banned it while I was gone so now I have to use a VPN.

Reactions: SkarletWitch and imsorrythatimhere
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It seems you've been through a lot!

Welcome back. Glad you're still with us. :)

Reactions: Going Home
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Hopefully your future shines bright!

P.s. banning this site does more harm than good. Just shows how clueless people truly are. They think not having access to this site will prevent them from finding ways to ctb..no. It only makes them not able to speak out to people who understand their pain. I wish I could spread awareness to this issue and explain to people why forums like these help. Either way lots of kisses :)