motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
My husband said that things probably happen for a reason right to my face & I just kissed him. If somebody told me that on here, I'd probably bite their head off although almost all SS members are suicidal. My partner is a traumatized, pretty depressed recovering alcoholic, but he isn't suicidal. Still, I don't have the heart to point out that if nice things like us meeting happen for a reason, my father molested me & destroyed my mental health for a reason too. Don't fall for anyone, love will turn you into a hypocrite & you won't even give a shit. :ahhha:

• Hugs
Reactions: deflationary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, AtMostOkay and 6 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
We are all hypocrites when it is convenient for us. Dont allow yourself to feel bad about it though. It is just how humans are

Reactions: Mixo, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 4 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
My husband said that things probably happen for a reason right to my face & I just kissed him. If somebody told me that on here, I'd probably bite their head off although almost all SS members are suicidal. My partner is a traumatized, pretty depressed recovering alcoholic, but he isn't suicidal. Still, I don't have the heart to point out that if nice things like us meeting happen for a reason, my father molested me & destroyed my mental health for a reason too. Don't fall for anyone, love will turn you into a hypocrite & you won't even give a shit. :ahhha:
You do you man. If you want to live for that person you so obviously adore, so be it. You don't need to explain anything to anyone. In all honesty, I am kinda envious for what you have. It obviously has brought the comfort in your life you have been seeking for so long. I had the same thing for several years up until last year and it was helping me heal and recover myself. We all have that thing that can potentially make us change course in our lives. And if you can obtain that, hold on to it for dear life. Few of us get a chance at salvation.

P.S. Despite my envy, I am honestly happy for you. You have been to hell and back likely several times in your life and you definitely deserve peace of mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, AtMostOkay, odradek and 2 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think this is a good development. Being suicidal and bitter just for the sake of following your own principles would be stupid in my opinion. Glad to see you recover. I wish I could do it too :(

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms, Dead Meat and avoid_slow_death
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Don't listen to him. You know who you are and the value you have inside you. I'm sorry someone told you that, specially a partner.
No OP partner didnt tell him he is hypocrite. OP felt so because he has a double standard to his response to when it comes to believing in destiny. OP responded to his partner belief in destiney differently than he will respond to somebody else

Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No OP partner didnt tell him he is hypocrite. OP felt so because he has a double standard to his response to when it comes to believing in destiny. OP responded to his partner belief in destiney differently than he will respond to somebody else
Oh sorry. I misunderstood, I'll delete my comment. thank you.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
P.S. Despite my envy, I am honestly happy for you. You have been to hell and back likely several times in your life and you definitely deserve peace of mind.

Thank you. My mind is still a beehive, I just have someone who understands why that is the case now & I don't have to pretend I'm normal.

We are all hypocrites when it is convenient for us. Dont allow yourself to feel bad about it though. It is just how humans are

I don't feel bad, I just never dreamed I had it in me to protect someone's feelings. :ahhha:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay and avoid_slow_death
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
I don't feel bad, I just never dreamed I had it in me to protect someone's feelings. :ahhha:
Maybe this could open your heart wide enough to go easy on the rest of us the unloved peasants :hihi:

• Yay!
Reactions: deflationary
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I think this is a good development. Being suicidal and bitter just for the sake of following your own principles would be stupid in my opinion. Glad to see you recover. I wish I could do it too :(

Thank you. Every day is still a battle.

Maybe this could open your heart wide enough to go easy on the rest of us the unloved peasants :hihi:

Nope. I started this thread to dramatically announce that I'm a worthless sinner, not to motivate myself to actually stop sinning. It's so obvious you aren't Catholic/Italian. :))

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: deflationary and Snake of Eden
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Nope. I started this thread to dramatically announce that I'm a worthless sinner, not to motivate myself to actually stop sinning. It's so obvious you aren't Catholic/Italian. :))
Trying to avoid purgatory, eh?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Trying to avoid purgatory, eh?

If man is five
Then the Devil is six
And if the Devil is six
Then God is seven
This monkey's goin' to Heaven
This monkey's gone to Heaven :wink:

• Yay!
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
We are all hypocrites in one way or another.

Reactions: avoid_slow_death and Snake of Eden