Reactions: sadghost, AJ., Woodnote and 7 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Reactions: sadghost, kinzokukae and KleinerWolf
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Yup, when I received mine it was labeled as "curing salts" I guess to get through customs.

Reactions: kinzokukae and KleinerWolf
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Yup, when I received mine it was labeled as "curing salts" I guess to get through customs.

Possibly, or maybe because that is what it was a curing salt mixture of mainly normal salt and a very small amount of SN. Did you double-check it was pure SN when it arrived?

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
My email keeps reminding me I haven't officially purchased it and it's waiting in my cart. Lol I admit I feel a tad guilty that it's there as I am adding anniversary gifts to my cart.

So far, just having it there is enough. But I know I'll buy eventually. I purchased the wrong product months ago, so now I'm just waiting to purchase another. But I'm having some second thoughts as that being my method. So we shall see!

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
My tracking on the package just keeps pushing the delivery date back and its making me so anxious.

Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
My tracking on the package just keeps pushing the delivery date back and its making me so anxious.
A lot of factories are backed up with so many people turning to online shopping. I know it took almost 3 months for playstation controllers. Smh. Hopefully it's just nothing to worry about :)

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Did you order yours in Europe?
I need help to get sn in the uk. Is there any way you could point me in the right direction?

Last edited:
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
It was labeled curing salts because that's what it is. People accidentally die from it every now and then from curing bacon or something wrong. That's why some meats say "no nitrites or nitrates" because it inhibits oxygen absorption overall in the body.