• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
It's a slipknot I'm using, with the rope just below my chin.
I have tried countless and countless times to hang myself, but I've never been able to make myself pass out.
Anyone know what the problem is?

Reactions: Hotsackage
ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
Check out the hanging megathread this should help you
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/#post-415682

R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
They usually say, "Push harder downwards."

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
You have to find the artery or vein (i dont know its exact name) that feeds blood to your brain and apply like a few kgs of pressure, its in your neck i believe. Go check out the hanging megathread for more detailed information
I have looked at that thread, and I still can't get the hang of it

Reactions: enlightened_suicide
F

Flightlinek

-
Aug 20, 2018
How are you tightening the rope? I've found that if you ease into it a little so that it starts to give pressure but you're not putting your full weight on it yet, you can adjust it to make sure it's in the right place. It might take a few tries to get it positioned correctly, but you'll definitely feel it when it's right... then you can put your full weight into it and you'll be out within a few seconds.

Reactions: Erin Inari
D

Daizai

Sep 20, 2019
It coulb be due to Not enough pressure on the caretoid arteries.
Use thinner rope. Dont use belt as the force get spread out on the surface instead of being concentrated on that sweet spot.
2. Relax your body and let the rope do its job as it is pressuring your veins.

metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
I've tried partial and it doesn't work for me. If you do full suspension step off a chair or whatever you should be out in seconds

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
It's a slipknot I'm using, with the rope just below my chin.
I have tried countless and countless times to hang myself, but I've never been able to make myself pass out.
Anyone know what the problem is?
Partial or full?

drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
I've actually had the same issue, I can do it with my hands perfectly but with the rope I am fairly unsuccessful

Reactions: metalchic_74
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Until I got on this site I never realized how hard it is to successfully hang yourself.

Reactions: Hotsackage, MsMagpie and metalchic_74
drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
Sorry, I tried it with a tie (the one that you wear for formal meetings with a suit) and I nearly blacked out. I guess I used the wrong item to test it with previously.
- Msg me if you want info

Last edited:
F

flymaybe

Oct 21, 2019
Sorry, I tried it with a tie (the one that you wear for formal meetings with a suit) and I nearly blacked out. I guess I used the wrong item to test it with previously.
- Msg me if you want info

Drake4871 would you mind letting me know or messaging me how you did this. I have ordered two types of rope etc and need to make sure that I get this right first time.