DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I am pissed off at myself, at life, and every abuse I have been through and is still going through

People always make it seem like I am "strong" when they don't know I could realistically jump off a bridge if I wanted to

As I was in the subway station waiting for my train, I was trying desperately not to jump into the tracks

It would be messy, but I dont care because at the end of the day nobody cared about me. I learned from a young age I was created as a punching bag, not a being to be loved

I dont know why my school teachers made me cry, and why my mom made it her goal to make me miserable

I dont know what I did in some previous life ot deserve this pain I wish I knew

All I want through my death, beyond peace, is for hopefully people to get me and my suffering

While I might experience peace, I doubt anyone would understand me

I don't know when I'd CTB, but if I am ever ready to officially die I would post it here

If I can get just one person to understand me, then I'll know I did my job

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, socrates, Torbasco and 2 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
relatable tbh. I am always so annoyed at myself and at life for making this situation.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
relatable tbh. I am always so annoyed at myself and at life for making this situation.
Yeah. I feel like dying today. I live by a 5 story building I could jump. I mean if I land on my head I should die by breaking my neck

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and Deleted member 17949
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I understand you...You did ur "job"..♡♡◇