Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Only to realise I have nobody but like 1 person left I talk to because I haven't been outside for months, have lost touch with or had fights with most people and am not meeting new people because I hope to die sooner than later. Oh well. I guess becoming isolated means my passing will leave less of a void in people's lives, given nobody is really dependent on me for companionship? Solitude does also mean not worrying about people's lives and effectively living under a rock which I do appreciate in many ways. At least the high is nice. If I had money and good access to opiates I might consider staying alive and riding till the wheels fall off. If it's between addiction and lying in bed while feeling like a worthless piece of shit and counting hours until I can sleep, I'll take addiction any time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Un-, onlyanimalsaregood, Feeding Pigeons and 3 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Man. I can definitely relate to having barely anyone left to talk to because everybody has dropped off, and friendships keep getting harder to maintain the older we get. I feel like shit all the time so I'm not going out and meeting new people either, and even if I was, I doubt much good would come from it. Shit has changed so much. Also, I did that all through my teenage years and 20's, and no lasting good came from it.

If I'm feeling social it's usually at a time when no ones around x) then I'll probably get a visit when I want to be left the fuck alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and odradek
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I'm the same. At this moment I'm not in the mood to meet new people and that's ok. We shouldn't pressure ourselves. I'm just concentrating on myself at the moment.